Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Mixon remains the riskiest player in this year's NFL Draft
This part right here, is especially amusing:

"Frankly, that's only exacerbated by how little Mixon interacted with the outside world after his suspension. He was sheltered by the team. He was limited with the media."

Now, hear me out here. Your entire argument/article shows exactly why he was sheltered by the media.

Because apparently, forgetting to put tape on your gloves in what's essentially a nerve wracking interview that can change your life is "immature"

If this is what the media is writing, Oklaholma was right to shield him from the media. There's no winning with people who need a story to write for clicks. Anything you do can be spun into a narrative, as demonstrated by this article.
Reply/Quote
These other incidents aren't really anything. I still have a problem with him punching a female in the face though. That speaks more to character than just bad judgment. I've had some nasty women be way out of line with me before. At no time did I ever consider punching them.. If you have good character, that is built into you. It's not even a rule, it's who you are as a person.
Reply/Quote
give this guy a chance cincy, i think he will redeem himself. he learned from his mistake
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote