Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Staley Trade Rumor
I'd be for it. Even a guy at the end of his career, who was an above average o lineman, would look like an all-star on this sorry collection of linemen.

The whole history of our offensive line is a sorry story. Let me just tell it this way: Whitworth, Zeitler, Paul Alexander, Bodine, pass on DeCastro, Mike Brown nonpaying of guards, non paying of Whitworth, pillar of the team, non understanding of the value of a top of line center, a tenant of Paul Brown. Also general head up the ass tendency on personnel. Add your own adverbs, pronouns and other parts of speech to fill it out.

By the way Ramchyzk (sp?) is playing a damn good game in his rookie year, as opposed to the oft-injured Ross,whose barely been felt, and who was a lot less needed than a decent lineman.
Reply/Quote
Until we put some money into at least solidifying the center and guard positions, as well as getting a coach that's even a decent coach, it's pointless to get rid of a high pick and/or try to improve the tackle positions.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 08:52 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: I'd be for it. Even a guy at the end of his career, who was an above average o lineman, would look like an all-star on this sorry collection of linemen.

The whole history of our offensive line is a sorry story.  Let me just tell it this way: Whitworth, Zeitler, Paul Alexander, Bodine, pass on DeCastro, Mike Brown nonpaying  of guards, non paying of Whitworth, pillar of the team, non understanding of the value of a top of line center, a tenant of Paul Brown.  Also general head up the ass tendency on personnel.  Add your own adverbs, pronouns and other parts of speech to fill it out.

By the way Ramchyzk (sp?) is playing a damn good game in his rookie year, as opposed to the oft-injured Ross,whose barely been felt, and who was a lot less needed than a decent lineman.

I feel your pain, as I am also a Bengal fan..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 12:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: But that would mean Marvin admitting he made a mistake.... our tackles just need to play harder and smarter, and make less mistakes..... clap clap clap....

I thought it was just the heat ? jk jk
Reply/Quote
not happening... they could have just paid whit who is MUCH better.
Reply/Quote