Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Thomas bashes the Bengals
(10-09-2021, 01:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You mean this wasn't an upgrade?

Looked it to me. Muahaha
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So Joe Thomas is getting roasted for saying the exact same thing as most of the guys who post here?

It's kind of like how you're allowed to blast on your family, but outsiders aren't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 03:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's kind of like how you're allowed to blast on your family, but outsiders aren't. 

Except for the most part people haven't ever given a crap for Mike Brown, and someone outside of the fan base calling him or his family cheap is old news.

Preaching to the choir basically and a laugh at how sad it is.

Funny how some people use the media for whatever thought/emotion they want to convey.

Outsider bashes on the Bengals? = Media hates my team.

The Bengals piss me off about _____.  Let's just see if someone in the media wrote an article and they're 100% right.

I think fans of all teams have been guilty doing these things.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So a turd stain is jaw jacking a team that beat them regularly when he was wearing his shit brown pants?

Not much to see here just a cry baby ***** being a cry baby *****.
Reply/Quote
As long as Joe Burrow and the rest of the gang get a Super Bowl ring I don’t really care.With that said,the Bengals organization,over the years,have earned themselves a reputation for cutting corners and penny pinching.
Reply/Quote
Saying the Brown family pinches pennies "everywhere" isn't accurate these days.

That said, the practice facility is one thing they still need to fix.

As for the podium, I'm not concerned personally, but if the FO wants to change public perception (I think they do), then they have to do better, even on minute details such as this. Critics will look for anything to confirm their preexisting beliefs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 04:33 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: As long as Joe Burrow and the rest of the gang get a Super Bowl ring I don’t really care.With that said,the Bengals organization,over the years,have earned themselves a reputation for cutting corners and penny pinching.

Agreed, and a Super Bowl is probably needed at this point to change perception completely, although I've enjoyed some of the steps they've taken recently (such as the ring of honor and uniform change). There's still work to do though, and a practice facility is probably the biggest one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I take back calling Thomas a stupid **** it was early in the morning. Truth is he is one of the very few Stains I have respect for alongside Brown and Bernie and then I guess Garrett because he killed Rudolph. But like someone already mentioned we are allowed to say it but nobody else is (lol), especially someone from those awful Browns teams.

Thinking it over, the post is obviously fake news because we do have a freaking podium but hey it it embarrass the team into finally building a practice facility - Yo Joe

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 03:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's kind of like how you're allowed to blast on your family, but outsiders aren't. 

Nobody makes fun of the Bengals but Bengals fans! It's a privilege, not a right! From the womb to the tomb!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I take back calling Thomas a stupid **** it was early in the morning. Truth is he is one of the very few Stains I have respect for alongside Brown and Bernie and then I guess Garrett because he killed Rudolph. But like someone already mentioned we are allowed to say it but nobody else is (lol), especially someone from those awful Browns teams.

Thinking it over, the post is obviously fake news because we do have a freaking podium but hey it it embarrass the team into finally building a practice facility - Yo Joe

Corey Dillon would rather flip burgers than wipe off that podium.

*keep it going*
Reply/Quote
Don't need a podium, just put some nice Bengal sheets over that cart. Podiums are never around when you need them.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Don't need a podium, just put some nice Bengal sheets over that cart.  Podiums are never around when you need them.

Mom needs to pull those off Elizabeth's bunk bed.
Reply/Quote
oddly it looks like the majority of the reporters phones are flip phones

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I take back calling Thomas a stupid **** it was early in the morning. Truth is he is one of the very few Stains I have respect for alongside Brown and Bernie and then I guess Garrett because he killed Rudolph.

I can't stand the Steelers but you respect a guy that ripped the helmet off another player and then bashed him in the head with it?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nobody makes fun of the Bengals but Bengals fans! It's a privilege, not a right! From the womb to the tomb!

I know you're joking and all, but it's funny...I've often ripped the team (when I think it's called for) to you guys, but when I see fans of other teams rip the Bengals, I go into attack mode. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 11:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know you're joking and all, but it's funny...I've often ripped the team (when I think it's called for) to you guys, but when I see fans of other teams rip the Bengals, I go into attack mode. LOL

I think most of us probably do that to some extent. Hell, I got in multiple arguments with fans of other teams about Dalton over the years. Here I often got labeled a “Dalton hater”, but I used to find myself defending him to outsiders all the time.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: oddly it looks like the majority of the reporters phones are flip phones

I Looked at it again.... I think they are digital recorders.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2021, 12:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think most of us probably do that to some extent. Hell, I got in multiple arguments with fans of other teams about Dalton over the years. Here I often got labeled a “Dalton hater”, but I used to find myself defending him to outsiders all the time.

Especially when the Browns were so bad at QB and I had their fans telling me that they wouldn't want Dalton at QB for their team.

As much as we were underwhelmed by Andy in the playoffs it still beat being the bottom dwelling laughing stock that couldn't hardly win a game.

So yeah I found myself defending Dalton even though I wasn't exactly pleased with his performances.
Reply/Quote
Looks like TV day in middle school.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 11:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know you're joking and all, but it's funny...I've often ripped the team (when I think it's called for) to you guys, but when I see fans of other teams rip the Bengals, I go into attack mode. LOL

Anytime anyone insults the Bengals around me, I remind them that they cannot possibly say anything worse about the team than things I have said or heard from fellow Bengals fans and they need to check their own shitty teams before worrying about mine.

Shuts them up pretty quick. 
Reply/Quote