Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Turnover
On pace for 85 turnovers this year. I don't think it will be that bad though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On pace for 85 turnovers this year. I don't think it will be that bad though.
And like 102 sacks? Well at least it reduces his cap hit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That would really taint #85 for Bengals fans lol.

Sorry to hear about Watt. Hope it isn't as bad as it sounds.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And like 102 sacks?  Well at least it reduces his cap hit.

Looked like he was in negotiations to play in Pittsburgh yesterday. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 06:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On pace for 85 turnovers this year. I don't think it will be that bad though.

Also on pace for 5700 yards and 34 TDs. That would be one strange stat line. 34 TDs but a 1-2 TD-INT ratio. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

And yet with all those turnovers, the Stealers barely squeaked out of PayJoe stadium with an OT win when our kicker missed twice. What does that say about the Squealers? See ya at Heinz....
Reply/Quote

Hey that would be  a record i think
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 10:43 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And yet with all those turnovers, the Stealers barely squeaked out of PayJoe stadium with an OT win when our kicker missed twice. What does that say about the Squealers? See ya at Heinz....

That our offense greatly underachieved and we still scored more than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 11:42 AM)6andcounting Wrote: That our offense greatly underachieved and we still scored more than the Bengals.

[Image: hysterical-laughter.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 11:42 AM)6andcounting Wrote: That our offense greatly underachieved and we still scored more than the Bengals.

It means if you expect to win anything with Trubisky you're in for a very long, sad and painful season.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

I think they accurately achieved. All the players are on defense. And I mean this as an observation and not an insult. I’ve never seen Najee do anything in any Steeler game I’ve been to. Time to throw the kid in the fire. Let him learn when fan expectations are low.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 12:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think they accurately achieved. All the players are on defense. And I mean this as an observation and not an insult. I’ve never seen Najee do anything in any Steeler game I’ve been to. Time to throw the kid in the fire. Let him learn when fan expectations are low.

If your sample size is Steelers games you attended, I imagine it's a very small sample. It's just the o-line that can't compete and a qb with a relatively low ceiling, though with proven experiece managing to handle an NFL starting job. Skill players are all insane and should be able to make the timely plays in certain spots. They didn't do that until the final drive in OT. If they made those 2-3 plays prior to OT, the game would have been all but sealed 5 minutes into Q4.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 07:08 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If your sample size is Steelers games you attended, I imagine it's a very small sample. It's just the o-line that can't compete and a qb with a relatively low ceiling, though with proven experiece managing to handle an NFL starting job. Skill players are all insane and should be able to make the timely plays in certain spots. They didn't do that until the final drive in OT. If they made those 2-3 plays prior to OT, the game would have been all but sealed 5 minutes into Q4.

If you mean clinically, then yes. 

Johnson is easily a top 10-15 receiver. Claypool is a legend in his own mind and only a decent but replaceable #2. Pickens has size and talent so we'll see how that turns out. I wouldn't be equally surprised to see him in the headlines for a good game or something stupid that he did off the field. I get that Antonio Brown vibe from him. 

Najee Harris is overrated and nothing more than a volume back. Solid guy to run into the ground and get your 1200yds on 300 carries and about 3-400 through the air. 

Overall, they're middle of the pack, at best, and more like 20something. 

Since they got him, i've compared the biscuit situation to Tannehill in Tenn. Only problem is, Tannehill is a much better QB.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 07:08 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If your sample size is Steelers games you attended, I imagine it's a very small sample. It's just the o-line that can't compete and a qb with a relatively low ceiling, though with proven experiece managing to handle an NFL starting job. Skill players are all insane and should be able to make the timely plays in certain spots. They didn't do that until the final drive in OT. If they made those 2-3 plays prior to OT, the game would have been all but sealed 5 minutes into Q4.

Sorry don’t know Why I wrote “been to. “. I meant to say seen.

Reply/Quote
Those "insane" skill players tore it up today, no?

Man, that biscuit is bad. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 05:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Those "insane" skill players tore it up today, no?

Man, that biscuit is bad. 

They literally all diced up their cover guys. Even Najee had 2 steps 15 yards down field on a wheel route with lots of green in front on a route. Missed Trubisky couldn't deliver. 
Reply/Quote
At least burrow is only averaged 2.5 turnovers per game. To bad he os getting sacked on 10% of his drop backs.
Reply/Quote