Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe and Cowherd podcast
It was a good one this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By85Bym9E6Q&t=860s

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I know this comes off as extremely biased, but these podcasts with Burrow are far and away the best thing Cowherd has ever done in his career.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 07:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I know this comes off as extremely biased, but these podcasts with Burrow are far and away the best thing Cowherd has ever done in his career.

Burrow also helps by given detailed answer without providing bulletin board material or giving away too much. I think Burrown is a good interviewer for someone currently playing
Reply/Quote
It’s helps that Joe has a head coach that gives him so much freedom in the offense. It’s unprecedented for someone with his career infancy. Zac being a QB himself gets it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 07:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I know this comes off as extremely biased, but these podcasts with Burrow are far and away the best thing Cowherd has ever done in his career.

Maybe just a little LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Remember when Cowherd didn't like Burrow before the draft? Lol.. Now he always has the Bengals #1 in power rankings.. Has a podcast with Burrow...
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 09:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: It’s helps that Joe has a head coach that gives him so much freedom in the offense. It’s unprecedented for someone with his career infancy. Zac being a QB himself gets it.

I caught that too.. Cowherd asked if he's given freedom against division teams cuz he knows them so well.. Burrow says I get that on every down every week lol
Reply/Quote