Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe's first TD, who gets the honor?
Was hoping to have a little fun discussing who will be the lucky one to catch Joe Burrow's first TD pass.

Who makes the grab?
What type of play is it?
Which game will it happen in? How far into the game, which drive?

I'm thinking it will be Uzomah on a 15 yard seam route on the 3rd drive of the first game.

Pull out the crystal ball, who will it be?
Reply/Quote
Joe will do hes best Matt Ryan impression and throw a 69+yd td to John Ross with Joes first pass! Wink
Reply/Quote
He'll hit AJ Green in stride and AJ will run to the end zone untouched. And, just to throw some more fun in the game, this happens in the 1st half of the 1st game.
Reply/Quote
Short pass to Mixon with about 10 yac.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Drew Sample from the red zone.
Reply/Quote
swing pass to Mixon for the 12 yard TD in the north end zone
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 01:03 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Was hoping to have a little fun discussing who will be the lucky one to catch Joe Burrow's first TD pass.

Who makes the grab?
What type of play is it?
Which game will it happen in? How far into the game, which drive?

I'm thinking it will be Uzomah on a 15 yard seam route on the 3rd drive of the first game.

Pull out the crystal ball, who will it be?

It's AJ Green.  It has to be AJ Green.  If Green is involved and motivated...look out.  The rest of the offense will eat because teams will be forced to double Green.  
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Drew Sample from the red zone.

This might be the best thing for the TEAM, as if Sample produces there are going to be lots of other options open up for Burrow.  
Reply/Quote
Burrow will throw a 50 yard TD to himself.
Reply/Quote

I looked up who Andy’s was to and it was a 2 yarder to Gresham...

I kind of hope Burrow’s is to Tee Higgins. I could definitely see it being Ross, though. If Ross stays healthy he’ll probably have double digit TD’s.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:07 AM)corpjet Wrote: swing pass to Mixon for the 12 yard TD in the north end zone

I'm feeling this.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's AJ Green.  It has to be AJ Green.  If Green is involved and motivated...look out.  The rest of the offense will eat because teams will be forced to double Green.  

Green has to be motivated, he's playing for his last contract. I expect a huge season from him.
Reply/Quote
5 yd bullet to Boyd on a quick slant route. 3rd drive of game 1.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 10:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I looked up who Andy’s was to and it was a 2 yarder to Gresham...

I kind of hope Burrow’s is to Tee Higgins. I could definitely see it being Ross, though. If Ross stays healthy he’ll probably have double digit TD’s.

I started to put Higgins  ThumbsUp I'm just hoping people have closed the book on Sample to soon.

I'm hoping Ross can somehow up his game and I'm hoping the QB change will make the difference for him. And I agree if we can keep a healthy AJ and Ross on the field it could get interesting. 

Lots of hope I know
Reply/Quote

You stole my thunder! Lol 
Sample gets the 1st TD, which will be the first of his 11 TD this season.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 11:25 AM)sandwedge Wrote: You stole my thunder! Lol 
Sample gets the 1st TD, which will be the first of his 11 TD this season.

If Drew Sample catches 11 TD this season I will make this:

[Image: usa_today_12597869.0.jpg]

my profile picture for a full year. Lol

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Drew Sample catches 11 TD this season I will make this:

[Image: usa_today_12597869.0.jpg]

my profile picture for a full year. Lol

How about 7 ?
Reply/Quote
AJ Green on a post route for 44 yds
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 10:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Green has to be motivated, he's playing for his last contract. I expect a huge season from him.

Me too
Reply/Quote
He throws it to himself. Put the team on your back son.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote