Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe's first TD, who gets the honor?
(05-07-2020, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Drew Sample catches 11 TD this season I will make this:

[Image: usa_today_12597869.0.jpg]

my profile picture for a full year. Lol

Dude looks like a happy Ivan Drago...

If he dies; he dies...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Drew Sample catches 11 TD this season I will make this:

If Sample hauls in 11 TDs I'll get that ugly mug tattooed on my back lol
Reply/Quote
Who knows? I want it to be Tee.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Roll out to Ross over the middle for a 38 yarder.

Think having time with Ross this Offseason will be beneficial in Burrow and him having some chemistry together.
Reply/Quote
Jumbo set on the goal line. Playaction to a wide open Cethan Carter. No one will see that coming...
Reply/Quote
If Sample doesn't show some promise this year, he's a brutal nickname waiting to happen. He gets another year before it gets dropped, but man, is it ever perfect.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 02:03 PM)samhain Wrote: If Sample doesn't show some promise this year, he's a brutal nickname waiting to happen.  He gets another year before it gets dropped, but man, is it ever perfect.

He was barely featured in the Huskies offense for a reason 

He's a poor man's Alex Smith 
Reply/Quote
A cornerback on a pick 6.

I just had to do it. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Burrow will throw a 50 yard TD to himself.

It could happen...

[Image: ryan-fitzpatrick-completes-pass-to-himse...270&crop=1]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 03:06 PM)Destro Wrote: A cornerback on a pick 6.

Hey, it worked for Brett Favre.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 03:06 PM)Destro Wrote: A cornerback on a pick 6.

I can forsee the gameday thread now.

"OMG WHY DID WE DRAFT THIS BUM AGHG:LKDHKLHHH CHASE YOUNG JUST GOT A SACK IN HIS GAME AND TUA ALREADY HAS A TD.. I MISS ANDY DALTON NOOOOOO"
Reply/Quote
Mixon is going to catch a pass out of the back field and then take it to the house. We'll be seeing him as a pass catching RB all season long and even better, we'll like it. Burrow will perfectly lead him with a well placed ball time and time again.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 05:15 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I can forsee the gameday thread now.

"OMG WHY DID WE DRAFT THIS BUM AGHG:LKDHKLHHH CHASE YOUNG JUST GOT A SACK IN HIS GAME AND TUA ALREADY HAS A TD.. I MISS ANDY DALTON NOOOOOO"

LMAO. For sure. That will be matched with Burrow escaping the pocket nd throwing a TD and someone saying "Dalton never got out of the pocket, ever. If he didn't get a read in 0.5 seconds he would throw it into the stands or fold up for a sack." 

No one will move on.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 07:00 PM)Destro Wrote: LMAO. For sure. That will be matched with Burrow escaping the pocket nd throwing a TD and someone saying "Dalton never got out of the pocket, ever. If he didn't get a read in 0.5 seconds he would throw it into the stands or fold up for a sack." 

No one will move on.

I always liked Dalton. If for no other reason; I wanted him gone because I was sick to death of hearing about him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 07:11 PM)jason Wrote: I always liked Dalton. If for no other reason; I wanted him gone because I was sick to death of hearing about him.

My grandmother once told me she quit smoking (after 70+ years) not because she wanted or felt she needed to but because she was tired of people talking about it.

This reminded me of that lol
Reply/Quote
AJ will welcome Joe home with a in stride conversion.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If Drew Sample catches 11 TD this season I will make this:

Well at least he'll earn those sugar cubes.

[Image: e2zr9Bi.gif]

But seriously I think we found who can play Butthead in the live action movie  "Uh huh huh, uh huh huh huh.... I'm gonna score... like... 11 times"

[Image: th?id=OIP.n0w2EjmrvasAl98XpXoDoQHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 10:40 AM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: 5 yd bullet to Boyd on a quick slant route. 3rd drive of game 1.

I'm going with your prediction.  At the very least Boyd being the recipient
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lots of good candidates.

I like the Boyd option. Short route, 6 yds out.

But since no one has taken him yet, I will go with CJ, 4 yds out.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 02:49 PM)impactplaya Wrote: He was barely featured in the Huskies offense for a reason 

He's a poor man's Alex Smith 

Hmm  huh? 
Reply/Quote