Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe surprises Lowes employees
Reply/Quote
Special player, special guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wow, Burrow is going to transform the city of Cincinnati and the Bengal franchise.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 02:25 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?

Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 02:28 PM)McC Wrote: Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.

Hilarious Hilarious ain't that the truth
Reply/Quote
"Nothing beats your home team"

LOVE it.
Reply/Quote
Well now we have that nickname.

J-Lowes.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 02:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Wow, Burrow is going to transform the city of Cincinnati and the Bengal franchise.

With home improvements?

I think he is just trying to get a good deal on some building supplies for a practice bubble.
Reply/Quote
already cashing in on the endorsements. get it son.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 02:25 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: My question to that (awesome video as always Holic) is when he says, "I want to host you and your families at one of my games this year" (unless I misheard him) is that the breaking of silence that the Bengals already told him he's the pick? How else would he provide all those people from his town tickets they could go to otherwise? Or am I reading too much into this?

Well, I don't think he was talking about flying them to Miami. Hilarious
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote

He knows that he will be playing for the Bengals, that was a really cool thing to do also.
Reply/Quote
Awesome ... This is gonna be fun.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 02:28 PM)McC Wrote: Probably not.  We are talking about the worst kept secret in America.

Awww man, way to spoil the surprise! Wink
Reply/Quote
At first glance, I thought that this thread might have been about a surprise appearance from Joe from Florence..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Or he knows the team that is going to trade up and draft him is coming to Cincinnati at least once this year...
Reply/Quote
Lowes is all over draft this year!!! Nothing agsainst borrow
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 12:35 AM)Benton Wrote: Or he knows the team that is going to trade up and draft him is coming to Cincinnati at least once this year...

Not going to lie. I did have that thought enter my mind. Why even jinx it by saying that?!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2020, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: At first glance, I thought that this thread might have been about a surprise appearance from Joe from Florence..

Haha  Hilarious

Denny must be Home Depot.
Reply/Quote
That is awesome man, good brother. Almost made me tear up a bit. Sad

I am a crybaby titty mouse lol
Reply/Quote