Title speaks all. Enjoy fellow WhoDey Nation
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 09:17 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: https://youtu.be/v5czmmJNBWw

Thanks for posting

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Honestly not my favorite interview that I've heard from the questions to Joe answers.... but can't ever get enough!

Who Dey.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Rich Who??
Reply/Quote
Rich Eisen is a very well-known personality in sports media and has been around for decades.

Anyway, the interview is pretty by-the-book with respect to the questions Burrow normally gets. I did enjoy his confrontation with his record against the Browns though. You can hear the hunger in his voice.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 11:27 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Rich Eisen is a very well-known personality in sports media and has been around for decades.

Anyway, the interview is pretty by-the-book with respect to the questions Burrow normally gets. I did enjoy his confrontation with his record against the Browns though. You can hear the hunger in his voice.

Maybe that was it... Burrow does seem to get the same questions.  We've heard it all lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
"What's the deal with your pre-game outfits?"

"Does it suck to lose the Super Bowl?"

"Is Ja'Marr Chase, like, super good?"

"How does it feel to win games when you started the season losing games?"

"Did you know that you won the Heisman trophy? And then gave a speech?"

"Will you please say something bad about your offensive line so we can have a juicy snippet?"

Burrow interviewers drastically need new material. At least Rich is a charismatic dude though and he kept it light.
Reply/Quote
I’m afraid we all take for granted the advantage of having the same coaches, the same receivers, and great continuity. We see what it means when the OL is the opposite.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 11:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Rich Who??

How could someone spend countless hours on a football message board and not know who Rich Eisen is?

Reply/Quote
Love Rich Eisen running the 40 at the combine.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 11:39 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: "What's the deal with your pre-game outfits?"

"Does it suck to lose the Super Bowl?"

"Is Ja'Marr Chase, like, super good?"

"How does it feel to win games when you started the season losing games?"

"Did you know that you won the Heisman trophy? And then gave a speech?"

"Will you please say something bad about your offensive line so we can have a juicy snippet?"

Burrow interviewers drastically need new material. At least Rich is a charismatic dude though and he kept it light.

Cowherd isn’t my favorite interviewer but the podcast he does with Joe every Tues moves past some of the usual questions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 04:17 AM)pally Wrote: Cowherd isn’t my favorite interviewer but the podcast he does with Joe every Tues moves past some of the usual questions

They’ve been really good.

Reply/Quote
Liked the interview. He has a cool way of driving outside the lines a bit (lightly adversarial Michigan guy, for instance).
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 11:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Rich Who??

Your football fan card needs to be suspended. Eisen easily one of the best objective, fun and knowledgeable football hosts out there. NFL Network likely isn’t even as close as it is now without him leading the charge.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 11:13 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Rich Who??

I read this quote hours ago and it still haunts my brain. 

How????Why????

Do you not follow anything draft related (including the draft itself) where they do Run Rich Run for St. Judes?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 10:54 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I read this quote hours ago and it still haunts my brain. 

How????Why????

Do you not follow anything draft related (including the draft itself) where they do Run Rich Run for St. Judes?

Geez... it's sarcasm, my guy. Not meant to be taken seriously. Which is why there are two question marks instead of one. Second clue is that he's been a member since 2015 (not to mention HOFer 'round these parts). Third clue is that he bothers asking the question at all; if he really didn't know who Eisen was, he'd Google it.

But maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Sarcasm is getting to be a lost art lol
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 09:17 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: https://youtu.be/v5czmmJNBWw

Thanks for sharing that WVUHomer. Was a nice interview with Joe, always like Rich Eisen. NFL Network really isn't as good 
without him honestly. Will be interested in seeing what Joe wears Halloween night, I like that he didn't tip his hand, just ruled
out a Jim Harbaugh costume lol
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2022, 05:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for sharing that WVUHomer. Was a nice interview with Joe, always like Rich Eisen. NFL Network really isn't as good 
without him honestly.
Will be interested in seeing what Joe wears Halloween night, I like that he didn't tip his hand, just ruled
out a Jim Harbaugh costume lol

He still hosts Gameday Morning.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He still hosts Gameday Morning.

I don't have the NFL Network anymore, is Irvin still on there yelling everything he says?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 12:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't have the NFL Network anymore, is Irvin still on there yelling everything he says?

yep...and he is as incoherent as ever.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote