Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joey B on the Rich Eisen Show
(10-30-2022, 12:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't have the NFL Network anymore, is Irvin still on there yelling everything he says?

Yes. lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He still hosts Gameday Morning.

Ah, didn't know that as I don't have it anymore. Good, Rich is good for football, always liked the guy.

(10-30-2022, 12:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't have the NFL Network anymore, is Irvin still on there yelling everything he says?

Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:12 PM)tms Wrote: Geez... it's sarcasm, my guy. Not meant to be taken seriously. Which is why there are two question marks instead of one. Second clue is that he's been a member since 2015 (not to mention HOFer 'round these parts). Third clue is that he bothers asking the question at all; if he really didn't know who Eisen was, he'd Google it.

But maybe I shouldn't be surprised. Sarcasm is getting to be a lost art lol

Damn…two question marks instead of one? Is that like the international internet sarcasm indicator?? What would 3 or more question marks be?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 03:29 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Damn…two question marks instead of one? Is that like the international internet sarcasm indicator?? What would 3 or more question marks be?

I didn't get sarcasm from that either lol
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 04:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I didn't get sarcasm from that either lol

Thank you gentlemen for not making me feel so dense. But damn you for re-entering my question into my head. How????
Reply/Quote