Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joey B with a message

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Glad that I read the thread title over, at first glance my brain saw "Joey B with a massage"... LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 05:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Glad that I read the thread title over, at first glance my brain saw "Joey B with a massage"... LOL

"You don't live in Cleveland....." (You have to read this in a Sam Wyche voice)
Reply/Quote
Hope The Hunter doesn't have mass amnesia, there was a lot for him to learn from sitting on the bench watching his backup play decent
under Center. Just hoping he heals up perfectly and finally has an early part of his season feeling ready to go 100%.
Reply/Quote
Generic, but ehh...Burrow is more about substance than style.
Reply/Quote
Every time I see or hear "Let's go" I wonder where we're going?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 05:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Every time I see or hear "Let's go" I wonder where we're going?

I think of this!

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Generic, but ehh...Burrow is more about substance than style.

[Image: Style-MVP-Joe-Burrows-Super-Bowl-Suit-Ha...&strip=all]

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Really just want to see how this team does with 1 normal, healthy training camp for QB1
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Generic, but ehh...Burrow is more about substance than style.

I think he’s probably been seeing some of the Joe Burrow slander lately (rankings with him as the 9th or 10th best QB and whatnot) hence the “amnesia” tag. People seem to be forgetting just how good he actually is when he’s healthy (21, 22, SF & Buffalo games this season, etc).

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2024, 11:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think he’s probably been seeing some of the Joe Burrow slander lately (rankings with him as the 9th or 10th best QB and whatnot) hence the “amnesia” tag. People seem to be forgetting just how good he actually is when he’s healthy (21, 22, SF & Buffalo games this season, etc).

Let’s ask say 4-10 if they want to trade?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote