Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeyB AFC Offensive Player of the Week
Congratulations to Joe Burrow the AFC Offensive Player of the Week. This was his 2nd time winning this award this season, And the 6th Player of the Week award for the Bengals this season. A Bengals player has won the award 4 times out of 16 games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
With as good as our defense has been you’d think they would have won one by now. Guess that just means it’s a team effort for those guys though, I’ll take it!

Congrats to Joe, made it an easy pick this week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 10:48 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: With as good as our defense has been you’d think they would have won one by now. Guess that just means it’s a team effort for those guys though, I’ll take it!

Congrats to Joe, made it an easy pick this week

any in the running for defensive player of the year you think?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: any in the running for defensive player of the year you think?

Trey Hendrickson?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: any in the running for defensive player of the year you think?

Nope, doesn’t look like it. Oddsmakers don’t have any bengals with a real shot. Hendrickson would be the guy with a shot but even with the 5th most sacks and longest sack streak he’s not listed in the top 5 odds anywhere I see. And he plays on a better defense than guys like Watt who are favorites.

Oh well, guess if he wants that award he’ll just have to play even BETTER for us next year Smirk I’d be ok with that lol
Reply/Quote
Definitely deserving putting up 525 yards and 4 TD's. Don't care who he was playing against, impressive.

Lets have this lead to another big game for Burrow against the Chiefs. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Definitely deserving putting up 525 yards and 4 TD's. Don't care who he was playing against, impressive.

Lets have this lead to another big game for Burrow against the Chiefs. Cool

This can't be said enough. It doesn't matter if we were playing an injured-COVID depleted team. It was still pros against pros on the field and doesn't diminish Joe's accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This can't be said enough. It doesn't matter if we were playing an injured-COVID depleted team. It was still pros against pros on the field and doesn't diminish Joe's accomplishment.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
He won Fed Ex Air player too

Former Bengal Rex Burkhead won Ground player

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote