Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoeyB BodyArmor promo
Love BodyArmor.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:06 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Pretty funny stuff! Joe seemed a little stiff but still funny.
I don't like the taste of BodyArmor personally.

(07-25-2023, 12:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good to see Joe getting that ad revenue.  I'm not a fan of the BodyArmor product either, but for me it's the "viscosity" that I don't care for.  

I like the orange mango now and again. Don't care for the rest of it. Joe is just funny
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Body Armour is great for that NFL Monday Morning hangover either at my own home or at the Westin when I go to games. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good to see Joe getting that ad revenue.  I'm not a fan of the BodyArmor product either, but for me it's the "viscosity" that I don't care for.  

Yeah, it gives me the runs too. Especially if I drink it with some chili and onion rings.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Get that dough Joe !

and he has a nice touch shooting the basketball.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Funny interview with Joe, never heard of the drink Body Armor before though same as George, I thought it would be shirts or a
clothing line. That Caleb dude did throw Joe for a loop like another poster said. Especially the part about picking up 400 poundsish...

Hilarious

Had me rolling too on that one. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 10:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Get that dough Joe !

and he has a nice touch shooting the basketball.

4 in a row, all net...
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2023, 05:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 4 in a row, all net...

What was on his mind while shooting, though?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I had to watch it again.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 01:09 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I think he has a good sense of humor, he's just uncomfortable being filmed.   Caleb had him rolling a few times.
hes been getting filmed for a while now on the field lol...
Reply/Quote