Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JoeyB meets SpongeBob
(12-31-2021, 07:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Sled is perfectly aware it's a cartoon

[Image: 19a115eac35602743347284c9e2492be.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Pretty cool Mike Brown dressed up to do that.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 02:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've never watched Spongebob, I guess I'm going to havw to binge it

(12-31-2021, 02:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nobody tell Sled that Spongebob is a cartoon not a live action TV show with a man in an inflatable suit. Ninja

It's actually a good cartoon that both kids AND adults can enjoy.

Solo:

Are you ready kids?
Aye, aye captain!
I can't hear you!
Aye, aye captain!
Ooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Absorbant and yellow and porous is he. Spongebob Squarepants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, Spongebob Squarepants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish. Spongebob Squarepants!
Spongebob Squarepants 4x
“Doo” on Kazoos
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Absorbant and yellow and porous is he.
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Spongebob Squarepants 4x
Ooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Absorbant and yellow and porous is he. Spongebob Squarepants!
Spongebob Squarepants 4x

Copied and pasted it. But dang, I’m 54yrs old but when this came out, my kids were very young and we sang it together and watched it all the time. Spongebob gave me great memories. And he can clean up messes too!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 01:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: While rehabbing JB mentioned how great it was to have Uzo in the trainer's room with him. Uzo's relationship with JB could be one thing we drastically underestimate. it seems they're always together.

I remember when Joe was asked if he knew it was "National Tight Ends Day" and he said dead pan "It's all I've heard all week".  Then he burst in to laughter.

I think CJ is the laughter to Joe's seriousness.  He makes Joe laugh and Joe makes everyone take the job serious.  He (CJ) is a great locker room guy.  I was so happy to see him have that massive game against Jax and the first Raven game.  Reminds me so much of when TB says:  "You just stay ready", and talks about the unselfish nature of the team.  

Uzo has the skills to be a 1,000 yard receiver, but he still just goes to work and blocks his ass of while making the most of his opportunities.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 05:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This comment almost made me spit out my damn drink:

'According to @BartScott57, Spongebob now too has a red dot on him'

LOL

OMG, that's hilarious.  Who said that?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Solo:

Are you ready kids?
Aye, aye captain!
I can't hear you!
Aye, aye captain!
Spongebob Squarepants 4x
“Doo” on Kazoos
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Absorbant and yellow and porous is he.
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish.
Spongebob Squarepants 4x
Spongebob Squarepants 4x

Copied and pasted it. But dang, I’m 54yrs old but when this came out, my kids were very young and we sang it together and watched it all the time. Spongebob gave me great memories. And he can clean up messes too!

I remember laughing hysterically at an episode where SpongeBob and Patrick were trying to tease their friend in to staying by making fun of Texas.  Yes, it was my kids show, but I laughed really hard watching this.  Found it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RS0SmAL5Cc&ab_channel=SpongeBobSquarePantsOfficial

At 2:50, what happens to Patrick made me laugh out loud again.  
Reply/Quote