Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JoeyB's game day outfit
no one should criticize this one and it is not designer Dolce & Gabbana

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Nice!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:54 PM)pally Wrote: no one should criticize this one and it is not designer Dolce & Gabbana

And he said his Ohio highschool at the Super Bowl introductions. I wasn’t mad about it. Showed immense loyalty. That type of thing combined with being the greatest college QB of all time is why it’s impossible for LSU fans to root against him. They may pull for the Saints, but even the die hard Saints fans I talk to hope he puts up 50, they just want the Saints to put up 51.
Reply/Quote
Joe's parents paying homage to both LSU and Bengals

Reply/Quote
Love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr had to take it off the wall in order to loan it to Joe.

Reply/Quote

Ok I’d actually wear that NASA sweatshirt. The pants not so much. :lol:

Reply/Quote
My favorite is still Krusty the Krab and the Santa hat - he was playing off the meme circulating at the time about how he is like Kevin McAllister (Home Alone).
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: Joe's parents paying homage to both LSU and Bengals

Don't do jersey's, but if I did a #9 Bengals jersey with Burreaux would be being ordered right now. 

Too cool and might buy one to give as a Christmas present  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So someone asked Joe today about his clothing. He said he goes shopping once a year and buys 5 or 6 game day outfits. He wears what he likes. He just happens to like color and flowers. In case you missed it, Joe likes flowers! He wants to wear them and he wants to receive them as gifts. He also likes cats better than dogs so he could be someone's 80 year granny in disguise.

He did say he might wear a costume on Monday for Halloween

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 07:27 PM)pally Wrote: So someone asked Joe today about his clothing.  He said he goes shopping once a year and buys 5 or 6 game day outfits.  He wears what he likes.  He just happens to like color and flowers.  In case you missed it, Joe likes flowers! He wants to wear them and he wants to receive them as gifts.  He also likes cats better than dogs so he could be someone's 80 year granny in disguise.

He did say he might wear a costume on Monday for Halloween

Did you see the Rich Eisen interview too?
Reply/Quote
I bet this caused a lot of Saints fans to talk about Joe and Chase going back to Louisiana.

Not saying it will happen, but we all know how fans can be.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2022, 09:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Did you see the Rich Eisen interview too?

Not when I posted this. I saw it in a tweet and then couldn’t remember who posted it. It might have been Eisen. I chuckled at him again saying he likes flowers. I hope Olivia is sending him some every week.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 02:06 AM)pally Wrote: Not when I posted this. I saw it in a tweet and then couldn’t remember who posted it. It might have been Eisen. I chuckled at him again saying he likes flowers. I hope Olivia is sending him some every week.

One note about her that I noticed, is that whenever they show his parents at Bengals games, she is almost ALWAYS with them, which tells me they have a rock-solid relationship and that side of his life is grounded.

After it was absurdly qualified by some nutcases earlier this year that his love life may be affecting him, I think that puts it to rest.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 09:28 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: One note about her that I noticed, is that whenever they show his parents at Bengals games, she is almost ALWAYS with them, which tells me they have a rock-solid relationship and that side of his life is grounded.

After it was absurdly qualified by some nutcases earlier this year that his love life may be affecting him, I think that puts it to rest.

You must be really in the weeds somewhere... first I've heard of anyone questioning Burrow love life lol
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:03 AM)QueenCity Wrote: You must be really in the weeds somewhere... first I've heard of anyone questioning Burrow love life lol

Nah, it was posted on these boards earlier this year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 11:03 AM)QueenCity Wrote: You must be really in the weeds somewhere... first I've heard of anyone questioning Burrow love life lol

Not, "in the weeds," I just follow both on Social Media (have since before he was a Bengal, though Olivia I think I followed after he was drafted) and am not a moron/can put 2 and 2 together.

(10-27-2022, 11:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah, it was posted on these boards earlier this year.

Absolutely

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Burrow-and-this-offense-are-going-to-LIGHT-UP-the-Cowboys-this-week?pid=1245727#pid1245727

(09-14-2022, 01:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Easy fellas. I don't know if it was rust, or the surgery, or if he had a pre-game fight with his girlfriend... I agree I would not want to be on the receiving end of Joe Burrow's wrath. However, this could be far from an easy victory, the Cowboys Defense is not bad and Zeke is always a dangerous back. We will most likely be without Tee, so I hope for a victory but don't get overconfident or it will be another week of whining around here.

(though I think Sled was just bringing it up as a hypothetical and didn't actually insinuate that anything was amiss)

Here is where all the speculation went on:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250782#pid1250782

(09-21-2022, 05:42 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: He has opitions, unlike most men.

Women aren’t the problem.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250925#pid1250925

(09-22-2022, 08:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He's in a long term relationship, you never know what's going on.... he deleted all his social media. So is he just cutting the distraction of fans turning on him already out of his life, or something else going on? Hard to say, could be a millions things.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250964#pid1250964

(09-22-2022, 10:11 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: He talked about this in the press conference and his interview with Cowherd. He said he is a private guy and doesn't like to share much. He also wants to stay focused during the season, so he deletes his social media from his phone to keep from being distracted. That's a pretty reasonable explanation, plenty of athletes do this. I don't see any reason to think he is lying and immediately assume he is having issues with his girlfriend.

It's actually funny looking back on that thread now and seeing the usual suspects lose their lunch because of fabrications/machinations in their head LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry I must of missed that thread.... still think it's a crazy assumption.

I do follow all things Bengals related on just about every social and never seen it being a thing.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 12:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not, "in the weeds," I just follow both on Social Media (have since before he was a Bengal, though Olivia I think I followed after he was drafted) and am not a moron/can put 2 and 2 together.

Absolutely

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Burrow-and-this-offense-are-going-to-LIGHT-UP-the-Cowboys-this-week?pid=1245727#pid1245727

(though I think Sled was just bringing it up as a hypothetical and didn't actually insinuate that anything was amiss)

Here is where all the speculation went on:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250782#pid1250782

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250925#pid1250925

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Joe-Goodberry-breaks-down-the-issues-with-Burrow?pid=1250964#pid1250964

It's actually funny looking back on that thread now and seeing the usual suspects lose their lunch because of fabrications/machinations in their head LOL

Yes, it was just a hypothetical to point out no one knows what is going on in these guys personal lives that may affect their game.
Reply/Quote
"Women weaken legs."
-Mickey (I believe it was Rocky II).
Reply/Quote