Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Defilippo fired
He was just fired by Minnesota. It seems he may have been coaching for his next gig as opposed to his current one. May not be my first choice but so ready for a change here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He’s not Marvin or Hue I’ll take him.

Reply/Quote
What has he done good? He was the QB coach of the Eagles last year...then moved up to OC of the Vikings and washed out.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What has he done good? He was the QB coach of the Eagles last year...then moved up to OC of the Vikings and washed out.

He hasnt done squat. If Zim dont want him, no thanks!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: What has he done good? He was the QB coach of the Eagles last year...then moved up to OC of the Vikings and washed out.

Coaching a backup QB to Super Bowl MVP is pretty impressive.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Coaching a backup QB to Super Bowl MVP is pretty impressive.

That only shows he is a good QB coach.  Current performance shows he wasn't a good OC.

Zampese is doing a good job with Baker Mayfield, do you want him back as OC or brought in as HC?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:45 PM)pally Wrote: That only shows he is a good QB coach.  Current performance shows he wasn't a good OC.

Zampese is doing a good job with Baker Mayfield, do you want him back as OC or brought in as HC?

All I did was answer the question what’s he done good. And there’s a big difference between making a #1OA look good and helping a backup QB win Super Bowl MVP.

Reply/Quote