Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John McEnroe..falls prey to radical gender politics
(06-28-2017, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Here we go again.

This is so, so sad. 

Why say "here we go again"  then proceed to go there?? Pretty sad indeed!lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/serena-williams-deletes-photoshopped-instagram-7876926

Google Serena Williams Wiki, and view photos that are not photoshopped.
(06-28-2017, 11:28 AM)Vlad Wrote: Why say "here we go again"  then proceed to go there?? Pretty sad indeed!lol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/serena-williams-deletes-photoshopped-instagram-7876926

Google Serena Williams Wiki, and view photos that are not photoshopped.

You might be right.  I should probably let folks who can't stand the thought of a woman not being perfect or even being better than them wallow in their own self pity and myopic thoughts.

Good point.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-27-2017, 11:33 PM)Vlad Wrote: Leftists losing their minds because John McEnroe stated that Serena Williams was the best "female" player in the world.

"Why qualify it with  "female" ?  asks the interviewer.

And McEnroe is supposed to apologize for this?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/449027/john-mcenroe-serena-williams-controversy-shows-insanity-radical-gender-politics

He also is refusing to apologize, per the mainstream MSN article (for the second post in thread).

And I say good for him, because this day and age when everything has to be politically gender correct for everything sucks. I miss the 90's when people could say stuff like this and it was a fun argument to have, even though back everyone would have known he was right. But nowadays though, oh lordy can't say it because it will hurt some feminine feelings as they werent born with testicles and male testosterone to allow them to compete at the same high levels that males can compete at (outside of gymnastics).

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/tennis/john-mcenroe-refuses-to-apologize-mocks-serena-williams-%E2%80%98ranked-700%E2%80%99-controversy/ar-BBDltAF
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-28-2017, 08:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Instead, leftists are killing womens competition by allowing a man who thinks he is a woman to compete on a girls track team...as in that recent case posted here.

Gosh if only leftists could devise a way to regulate physical competition in sports to go along with their fabulous "everyone gets a trophy" brainchild.
What a much happier place the world would be.

Hey man, I'll give you a freaking trophy if that's what you want.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

When you can do this you don't need to apologize...

[Image: haUloC.gif]
(06-28-2017, 12:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A man will slaughter a woman in sports.

Especially gymnastics.
(06-28-2017, 08:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Instead, leftists are killing womens competition by allowing a man who thinks he is a woman to compete on a girls track team...as in that recent case posted here.

Gosh if only leftists could devise a way to regulate physical competition in sports to go along with their fabulous "everyone gets a trophy" brainchild.
What a much happier place the world would be.

I didn't know "leftists" got to decide who competes on track teams.
What exactly is a "Leftist" and what does it/they have to do with this story?
BTW, McEnroe is and always has been a punk.
(06-28-2017, 08:43 AM)Vlad Wrote: You're friends with Vontage Burthdefect?

Hilarious Sorry, this made me laugh.
I didn't scan the thread but I think Johnny Mc and Ms. W. are in cahoots to set up a rematch of the RIggs v. King Battle of the Sexes. Everything 70's gets born again at some point, and there isn't an athlete alive washed up or still a champion not looking for an easy pay day. The masses would eat it up. Anybody else on that wavelength?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
The funny thing is I've yet to hear a woman bring this "story" up. Perhaps I just don't know the right women.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-28-2017, 08:38 AM)Vlad Wrote: "Still" a story?  I believe it was barely a day old when I posted it.

It happened Sunday and you commented on it Tuesday.

You grasp at any story and try to make it about political ideology. 

Even super progressive ("Leftist") Mother Jones defended him

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/somebody-needs-to-defend-john-mcenroe-why-not-me/
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-29-2017, 09:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  
It happened Sunday and you commented on it Tuesday.

You grasp at any story and try to make it about political ideology. 

Even super progressive ("Leftist") Mother Jones defended him

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/somebody-needs-to-defend-john-mcenroe-why-not-me/

Did you read the linked Vox interview that spurred the Mother Jones article?  It's pretty funny in a sad way.    It's basically saying McEnroe is correct, but makes it appear he went out of his way to point out Williams couldn't beat the top men, and really has a problem with him picking 700. Says he pulled it out of thin air. Duh. Of course he did. Way to make a point.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

I think Serena would kick McEnroe's ass. Not in tennis, mind you, but I'm talking street fight. Because we all now McEnroe is a white privilege *****.
--------------------------------------------------------