Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross
ok...who won the bet of Sep 1 as the date John Ross went on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lol. Did he? Lolol
Reply/Quote
Just looked it up, and he did go on IR with a hamstring injury, as did a long snapper. it seems they have an abnormal number of hamstring injuries. I wonder if a trainer is going to get the axe over the unusual number of them...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm sure that no Bengal fan has any ill will toward him and we're unanimous as a fanbase in wishing him nothing but the best Mellow
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 07:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm sure that no Bengal fan has any ill will toward him and we're unanimous as a fanbase in wishing him nothing but the best  Mellow

Yeah, that guy just has rotten luck.  I think most everyone was rock solid in the opinion that he would be stout in the league, not a hint of frailty in that guy..  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 08:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, that guy just has rotten luck.  I think most everyone was rock solid in the opinion that he would be stout in the league, not a hint of frailty in that guy..  Mellow

i mean his last season in college was pretty good      at lot like a recent draft pick...  Who i hope fairs better.
Reply/Quote
The fact he couldn't get through the combine without getting injured should have been a clue....
Reply/Quote
Ross could get injured writing a letter to Santa Clause.. Strain his tongue licking the peel and stick stamp of something.. Smirk
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote