Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross Comp pick
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Is this fluid from week to week or is it now locked in as a 4th?
Reply/Quote
Getting a 4th round pick for John Ross would be the greatest thing he ever delivered to this franchise.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Is this fluid from week to week or is it now locked in as a 4th?

This. Would like to know. Once those other receivers come back healthy, that playing time will probably diminish..
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:31 PM)Takedown Wrote: This. Would like to know. Once those other receivers come back healthy, that playing time will probably diminish..

Either by injury or results
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Is this fluid from week to week or is it now locked in as a 4th?

(10-25-2021, 03:31 PM)Takedown Wrote: This. Would like to know. Once those other receivers come back healthy, that playing time will probably diminish..

Has to keep it consistent, to the end of the year.

Otherwise, it would probably be a lesser pick, which I would still be cool with.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that would be amazing, although his pt will likely drop off. Shepherd almost played, and I assume Toney and Golladay will be back before too long. I would certainly love them to get a comp pick out of him though.
Reply/Quote