Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross Hurt?
Reading he fell hard on his shoulder/wrist and came up holding it yesterday. Was held out rest of practice.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/8/26/21400286/bengals-john-ross-injury-nfl-news

I’m starting to really buy into this guys fragility. He just isn’t very durable. The worst part is most of his injuries are from him running too fast or landing wrong...

I thought this would be a fun topic around here. Let’s go!!!
Reply/Quote
Looks like he went back in and kept practicing, if I am reading the article right. Hopefully nothing too serious.
Reply/Quote
I was stunned when I read the article and it said he "caught the ball"

So, that's something new out of all this.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I was stunned when I read the article and it said he "caught the ball"

So, that's something new out of all this.

He did not catch the ball he was hurt on. Not the best throw and he leaped over a defender to try and catch the ball before falling to the ground he put his left arm out which absorbed the impact. Looked awkward.You can view it via the Bengals Camp report with Lapham. It's at 4:15 below

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 11:54 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Reading he fell hard on his shoulder/wrist and came up holding it yesterday. Was held out rest of practice.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/8/26/21400286/bengals-john-ross-injury-nfl-news

I’m starting to really buy into this guys fragility. He just isn’t very durable. The worst part is most of his injuries are from him running too fast or landing wrong...

I thought this would be a fun topic around here. Let’s go!!!

He went back in 10 minutes later and caught the first ball thrown to him.

He's fine.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He went back in 10 minutes later and caught the first ball thrown to him.

He's fine.

Great ! I'm praying he can stay on the field this year. 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Great ! I'm praying he can stay on the field this year. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He went back in 10 minutes later and caught the first ball thrown to him.

He's fine.

Ah good to know, thanks! I read Dehners tweet about being out there but not participating and assumed that referred to the rest of the day.
Reply/Quote

He's fine.

Good news, getting sick of hearing about AJ and Ross being injured.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 05:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good news, getting sick of hearing about AJ and Ross being injured.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:21 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: He did not catch the ball he was hurt on. Not the best throw and he leaped over a defender to try and catch the ball before falling to the ground he put his left arm out which absorbed the impact. Looked awkward.You can view it via the Bengals Camp report with Lapham. It's at 4:15 below

Yeah, the article was pretty clear that the injury play was an incomplete.  What Murdock was referring to, is when Ross came back into practice and caught the deep out.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Love these TC report vids with Lap and Hoard, thanks Memphis. Cool

Adeniji and Fred Johnson both looked great in this one. Fred was getting beat badly by Kareem in the last vid so it is
good seeing him looking good out there against Hubbard who is a terror. The one pass from Burrow to Ross was not a
good one from Burrow and it was great coverage by WJ3, glad Ross is okay, it was an awkward landing that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2020, 12:21 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: He did not catch the ball he was hurt on. Not the best throw and he leaped over a defender to try and catch the ball before falling to the ground he put his left arm out which absorbed the impact. Looked awkward.You can view it via the Bengals Camp report with Lapham. It's at 4:15 below

this guy will miss games as he does not know how to cover himself from falling incorrect and from taking uneccessary hits when playing.He will not last the year and will be gone end of season if not sooner. my opinion only.
Reply/Quote