Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross is a traitor
I won’t lie, it kind of irritates me. But in the end it doesn’t really matter.

Reply/Quote
While these guys get heated on the field a lot of them are friends off it... No real worries there

I like john ross is staying in shape. Maybe he will learn how to block like Ju Ju
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 11:46 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Probably doesn't care.

Because, I mean, we've had numerous players from both teams work out with each other and do school events.

You can dislike someone when it comes to football wise but be fine with them outside of the game of football.

I couldnt
Someone injures you intentionally on the field then mocks you on the field and off and he doesnt have a problem with him off the field then he has more Concussion issues than we thought.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 11:46 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Probably doesn't care.

Because, I mean, we've had numerous players from both teams work out with each other and do school events.

You can dislike someone when it comes to football wise but be fine with them outside of the game of football.

We're talking about the guy that cleaned Burfict's clock a few months ago and has been taking shots at Burfict on twitter as recently as a couple weeks ago, when he got popped for PEDs. I mean, I guess it's possible he could give 2 squats, but he has plenty of motivation to NOT like it, too.

(04-01-2018, 11:59 PM)Shady Wrote: I don't think they live the same ideology as fans do. It's a business to them. We're just a source of revenue. Even Marvin claims "amnesia." Ws, Ls, and $s. Dollas. Owners aren't always loyal, even to their best players (Whitworth).

Back in the day they cared. KG wasn't having dinner with Kobe. Jordan wasn't going to movies with Zeke. Palmer wasn't buying Kimo a beer. Maybe a lot of these guys have gone soft. Then again, I have trouble believing it's strictly business for all these players.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 11:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're talking about the guy that cleaned Burfict's clock a few months ago and has been taking shots at Burfict on twitter as recently as a couple weeks ago, when he got popped for PEDs. I mean, I guess it's possible he could give 2 squats, but he has plenty of motivation to NOT like it, too.

Back in the day they cared. KG wasn't having dinner with Kobe. Jordan wasn't going to movies with Zeke. Palmer wasn't buying Kimo a beer. Maybe a lot of these guys have gone soft. Then again, I have trouble believing it's strictly business for all these players.

This is all very accurate, but if it was me (and I know I am a universe away from that skill level of athleticism to be a top-notch NFL player) I wouldn't like it.  I would have to restrain myself from commenting to my teammate, but I wouldn't like it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 07:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if he tells Shuster everything he knows about the Bengals playbook?!?! Nervous

Oh, wait, it's just John Ross. Rolleyes

Nothing to worry about.

Pittsburgh and the other 30 teams already know our playbook inside and out. They even know what we are going to run before we do..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
I am just happy that he is putting in the effort in the offseason to get ready for the upcoming season! Who cares who he is training with. Just really don't want him to be a bust.
Reply/Quote
In the grand scheme of things it really does not matter much and Ross better step forward this season or it will matter to him monetarily when rookie contract expires.

But really do not think Burfict is very happy about it since that punk juju fruit has not shut his mouth about the hit like it was his SB or something.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals players always get played for fools, by our rivals. Soft without Burfict. When Burfict missed the first game against them, Bengals players were helping Steelers players up after plays, patting them on the helmet after a good play, smiling and chit chatting with them as they dominated and marched up and down the field. When the Steelers had a good play and trucked one of our players they got up and celebrated. Didn't reach back and help our players up. Didn't acknowledge their effort. Only person clapping was Marvin as camera's looked on at Tomlin talking smack and mocking us.

I was personally glad when Burfict played in the second game and you didn't see this go down.

I hate the Steelers, and don't think our players outside of Burfict/Jones hate them as much as they hate us. This is why they keep getting bullied and beat up by them.

I bet you won't see JuJu posting pics with Ross anywhere.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Players from different teams do train together now, but this is an exception to the general rule.

Shuster has made a huge point of embarrassing Burfict.

Seems like another stunt from Ross like posting the practice video. I don't know what this guys is thinking.
Reply/Quote
I dunno . In a perfect world Ross would get his bell rung in practice by a one Vontez Burfict, but unfortunately we live in a not so perfect world..
Heck ,for all I know both Smith-shuster and Burfict cooked up the play in private and are laughing about the controversy it caused although I think that is highly unlikely..  Probably more likely is that Ross just wants to be seen around some "big stars" to show his 'facebook' friends.  Kind of like the nitwits who would run over 5 small children to get a selfie with some serial killer.  Ok, maybe that last part is a bit of a stretch.. 
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 07:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if he tells Shuster everything he knows about the Bengals playbook?!?! Nervous

Oh, wait, it's just John Ross. Rolleyes

Nothing to worry about.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Maybe Ross' game prep will wear off on JuJu Beads.

Reply/Quote
DUDE it’s dbags like this as well that make me hate sometimes being a bengals fan or even associated with one. Ju ju is a beast and we would’ve been lucky to have drafted him over fricken John Ross. Hopefully Ross learns a lot and doesn’t stay soft cuz the toughness from ju ju is what he need.
Reply/Quote
Eh, Ross is no trader. Dudes have been friends for some time.

Off the field i don't hate lots of Stealers, but once they put on that piss yellow and black. Sick
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 04:45 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: DUDE it’s dbags like this as well that make me hate sometimes being a bengals fan or even associated with one.  Ju ju is a beast and we would’ve been lucky to have drafted him over fricken John Ross.  Hopefully Ross learns a lot and doesn’t stay soft cuz the toughness from ju ju is what he need.
A lot over the top don't you think??  Freakout
Reply/Quote
Disgusting,

I hate all this friendly stuff between players. Trading jerseys, working out, it’s all bs.

Bring back the old days of hatred and violence.

There is a reason you don’t see Tez doing this crap..... he gets it
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 06:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, Ross is no trader. Dudes have been friends for some time.

Off the field i don't hate lots of Stealers, but once they put on that piss yellow and black. Sick

I won’t even connect through Pittsburgh while flying.

If I don’t respect the hate of that town how can I expect the players.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 12:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno .d In a perfect world Ross would get his bell rung in practice by a one Vontez Burfict, but unfortunately we live in a not so perfect world..
Heck ,for all I know both Smith-shuster and Burfict cooked up the play in private and are laughing about the controversy it caused although I think that is highly unlikely..  Probably more likely is that Ross just wants to be seen around some "big stars" to show his 'facebook' friends.  Kind of like the nitwits who would run over 5 small children to get a selfie with some serial killer.  Ok, maybe that last part is a bit of a stretch.. 

Oh he definitely needs a code red.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 11:17 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: I couldnt
Someone injures you intentionally on the field then mocks you on the field and off and he doesnt have a problem with him off the field then he has more Concussion issues than we thought.

I don't think it was intentional to be a dirty hit, many players lower their heads and hit the wrong spot. What he did after in making fun of it has been messed up though.

(04-02-2018, 11:18 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're talking about the guy that cleaned Burfict's clock a few months ago and has been taking shots at Burfict on twitter as recently as a couple weeks ago, when he got popped for PEDs. I mean, I guess it's possible he could give 2 squats, but he has plenty of motivation to NOT like it, too.

The hit was illegal, but it was intended to knock Burfict down. Every NFL player does that. It's what has happened after that makes it bad.

Schuster was replying to a report from ESPN saying Burfict blames Schuster for the PEDs. But it was a clickbait article.

True, but Ross and Schuster are long time friends. We've had NUMEROUS Bengals and Steelers players work out together and do charities with one another. Including Mike Mitchell, a guy MANY people on this board know for his dirty hits, But yet no one batted an eye when Iloka or Dunlap did work with him.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2018, 06:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Amen!  Buona Pasqua!

Don't worry about it. He can do whatever he wants. Do I like the Steelers, Heck No. But, Ross is free to associate with whomever he chooses and doesn't deserve our opinionated criticism. Have a great day.
Reply/Quote