Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross misunderstanding.
I was a little shocked to hear some guys talking about John Ross nursing a tender groin.

Until I realized that he was injured

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
So he's a nurse now ? Good to know since the team does have so many injured players .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've got your meat tenderizer right here!

[Image: 920164.jpg]

Or is this one more your style?  I won't tell anyone.

[Image: meat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was a little shocked to hear some guys talking about John Ross nursing a tender groin.

Rolleyes

No, he is trying to find a nurse on Tinder!! or Grinder... I dont remember which!!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was a little shocked to hear some guys talking about John Ross nursing a tender groin.

Rolleyes

Maybe he's nursing someone's tender loin and really a panzi at heart.  Ninja

I've lost all hope in this guy. Next year he'll be dubbed as "really just a rookie".

Reply/Quote
Do you know where Ross met his groin? On Tender! Nervous

Reply/Quote
Meh, young healthy guy like that? His groin should be stronger than that..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I believe he is seeing a groinocoligist. They don't know how long it will be before he can be put back in.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 10:44 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I believe he is seeing a groinocoligist. They don't know how long it will be before he can be put back in.

I said it before, if all we wanted was a "speed guy" to take pressure off AJ, we could have went after Ted Ginn, Goodwin, Torrey Smith all of which are also "FOOTBALL PLAYERS"  too, not just a track star playing football because of the $$. Question:  would they have drafted him had he not set the 40 yd record at the combine??? I think not...HE WAS ONE HORRIBLE PICK!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, he still has balls. Even though they hurt.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 04:11 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I said it before, if all we wanted was a "speed guy" to take pressure off AJ, we could have went after Ted Ginn, Goodwin, Torrey Smith all of which are also "FOOTBALL PLAYERS"  too, not just a track star playing football because of the $$. Question:  would they have drafted him had he not set the 40 yd record at the combine??? I think not...HE WAS ONE HORRIBLE PICK!!

You wanna stop?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 04:11 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I said it before, if all we wanted was a "speed guy" to take pressure off AJ, we could have went after Ted Ginn, Goodwin, Torrey Smith all of which are also "FOOTBALL PLAYERS"  too, not just a track star playing football because of the $$. Question:  would they have drafted him had he not set the 40 yd record at the combine??? I think not...HE WAS ONE HORRIBLE PICK!!

This is such a stupid take. He was a TD machine his last year of college, and they weren’t all just from running really fast.

Reply/Quote

Having the fastest car in town doesn't mean anything if it is broke down in the garage half the time.
Reply/Quote

Man, you are just making yourself look stupid here.  Ross is such a good football player that he started 4 games at cornerback his sophomore year at Washington.  Then he score 19 tds his senior year.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 12:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Man, you are just making yourself look stupid here.  Ross is such a good football player that he started 4 games at cornerback his sophomore year at Washington.  Then he score 19 tds his senior year.

I don't care if he also helped the cheerleaders at Washington , he looks like another first round bust. I think playing in the nfl is a lot more difficult than college. jmho
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 06:46 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I don't care if he also helped the cheerleaders at Washington , he looks like another first round bust. I think playing in the nfl is a lot more difficult than college. jmho

Yep.  He is looking like a bust, but that does not mean people can just say crazy stuff they make up.

For example if someone said "Ogbuehi sucks because he has flippers instead of arms." I would call that comment out as BS even though it is true that Ogbuehi can't block very well.
Reply/Quote
Now with Green out for at least a game or two, Ross has the opportunity (if healthy) to prove those doubters wrong.  I really think this a make or break moment in time for him.  With Ross contributing, that will take some of the attention off Boyd and Mixon.  Without his help, I just don't see us beating either the Saints or the Ravens, especially with the defense playing the way they are.  I hope if he's ready, Lazor and Marvin give him the chance because we absolutely need him.  Time to shit or get off the pot, so they say.

I know the odds are stacked against him, but hey, I'm picking him up off the waiver wire this week in my FFL.    ThumbsUp
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I figured I find something positive to post about this bust, now that Green is out, he is ready to step up and lead the receivers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The problem with Ross is his number. The cursed 15. The Bengals need to take that number and burn it and never use it again.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote