Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross to IR
(10-03-2019, 12:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No but also took Sanu and Jones till year 3 to really shine.

(wasn't a huge fan of the ross pick seemed like a Al Davis style pick to me)    But most WRs do take a few years to really get going.  Missing year 1 and now most of 3   wont help his developement

Sanu played well as a rookie til he got injured. Marvin Jones produced in his second season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Ross fan boys remind me of that Homer Simpson gif of him backing into the bushes. The rest of us were called haters for calling Ross what he is. Hurt, again, more butter finger plays. Had himself one game and they thought they had something....nope.
Reply/Quote
Akili Ross will be a 3? 4? yr rookie next season. that kid somehow knows how to stay young and full of potential.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 06:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's Dalton to Gresham, holmes.

I thought it was gresh..it was rare to see gresh extend the play when he was hit so thats why it make have been confusing the that person.   Usually was an immediate down once he encountered first contact
Reply/Quote