Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Ross wants to be traded
I know he hasn't lived up to the hype but he hasn't even been given much of a chance this year. Taylor would rather start a bum like Mike Thomas. Guarantee he will go to another team and he will go off. Zac Taylor is destroying this team.

[Image: 1579-E79-B-1616-4760-B53-B-3-C23-B990313-B.jpg]
Reply/Quote
per Mike Garafolo

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Fake news.....
Reply/Quote
He carries a $5.4 MIL cap hit. he won't be easy to trade and we cannot cut as the entire Cap Hit is dead money.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, maybe we can get a washing machine for him, worked out for the Flint Tropics.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
John Ross, who cares. He's a Wide Receiver who can not catch or run the right route.

[Image: c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Already posted http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-John-Ross-wants-to-be-traded
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He carries a $5.4 MIL cap hit. he won't be easy to trade and we cannot cut as the entire Cap Hit is dead money.

True, this team is a mess. It's depressing
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans hate on Ross but he is one of the best trade candidates on the team with his small contract that the Bengals partly eat. Also has the talent coaches love...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If i'm Ross i'd keep my body right and keep trying to improve. He'll get a shot somwehere in FA. It's not like he's getting a awesome new deal after this.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He carries a $5.4 MIL cap hit. he won't be easy to trade and we cannot cut as the entire Cap Hit is dead money.

Not true, at least not according to overthecap.com. His 2.7 M base salary goes to the new team. Our cap hit goes from about 5.45M to 2.65M. And remember we're only talking about remaining salary since it's half way through the year. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:28 AM)Synric Wrote: Bengals fans hate on Ross but he is one of the best trade candidates on the team with his small contract that the Bengals partly eat. Also has the talent coaches love...

True. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:35 AM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Not true, at least not according to overthecap.com. His 2.7 M base salary goes to the new team. Our cap hit goes from about 5.45M to 2.65M. And remember we're only talking about remaining salary since it's half way through the year. 

Makes sense; as we've paid half his contract.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Meh. Be surprised if anyone gives up anything for him
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:40 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Meh. Be surprised if anyone gives up anything for him

a 5th or 6th rounder with a conditional pick based on performance sounds about right or maybe a promising young guard? 
either way, he needs to go ..he just isnt a "football player"...one of worst 1st round picks of all time
Reply/Quote
Even if Ross were worth a pick is MB going to reward him by trading him? No one is going to give a big enough haul for MB to agree to set his ego aside for Ross.
Reply/Quote
Gresham - gone
Green - last year of contract
Zeitler - gone
Kirkpatrick - gone
Eifert - gone
Dennard - gone
Ogbuehi - gone (and bust)
Jackson III - last year of contract
Ross - bust
Price - bust
Williams - rookie season
Burrow - rookie season

Clutch decade, Tobin.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Side note.....kudos to Marvin for not playing this guy any more than he did. He knew all along....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals will never get anything that makes up for the waste Ross has been. I have wasted posts trying to convince people that Ross was a bad pick.
Reply/Quote
“Hi we’re approaching you about a John Ross trade. Do you know how fast this mo fo can run?”

“Hello Duke, yes we’ve heard he’s fast.....but can he catch?”

“ ....................”
Reply/Quote