Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Hekker

32, All-Pro punter.

Might be worth $2-3m to go get him and just not have to worry about special teams again for some time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'd be down for this. We saw how much of a weapon Mcpherson was for us.

Plus, I cant watch any more Huber net 30 yard punts.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I love Kevin Huber but unfortunately it’s time. I will definitely miss how consistently Huber caught, spun, and held the ball for the kickers. That’s an art form. Does Johnny Hekker hold for field goals and PATs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 04:43 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I love Kevin Huber but unfortunately it’s time.  I will definitely miss how consistently Huber caught, spun, and held the ball for the kickers.  That’s an art form.  Does Johnny Hekker hold for field goals and PATs?

Yeah, that's what I'm more concerned about too the FG squad.  I like Huber, but it's time to move on, unfortunately.  I'd be down to giving Hekker a contract with whatever chump change we have left over after the most important positions are filled.  Punters can be found everywhere.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 04:43 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I love Kevin Huber but unfortunately it’s time.  I will definitely miss how consistently Huber caught, spun, and held the ball for the kickers.  That’s an art form.  Does Johnny Hekker hold for field goals and PATs?

Yes.

[Image: usatsi_15414825_168386753_lowres.jpg]

Image was from the 2020 season. Hekker was #6 for the Rams and last year they went 94.1% on FG and 98% on PAT. Obviously those are more kicker stats, but it means the snapper and holder couldn't have sucked at least. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 05:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes.

Image was from the 2020 season. Hekker was #6 for the Rams and last year they went 94.1% on FG and 98% on PAT. Obviously those are more kicker stats, but it means the snapper and holder couldn't have sucked at least. Lol

Outstanding. Kevin Huber was one of the best holders I’ve ever seen. However, his punting is not what it once was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote