Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Manziel making news again
Another disturbance with his ex-girlfriend.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/police-called-after-johnny-manziel-has-altercation-with-ex-girlfriend/ar-BBoTKrX?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He's the kid who craves attention so much that any will do, negative or not. Nah, he's just an idiot.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think he might be a spoiled brat who wasn't told "NO" enough.

That's my guess.
Reply/Quote
What a genius Ninja3
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2016, 08:42 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I think he might be a spoiled brat who wasn't told "NO" enough.

That's my guess.

He has affluenza. Smirk

Yet another great 1st round pick for the Browns. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Only the Browns would draft Thurston Howell's kid.
Reply/Quote
All that talent and one stupii, juvenile mistake after another. What a waste of talent.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 07:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: All that talent and one stupii, juvenile mistake after another.  What a waste of talent.

Lucky for us the Browns were stupid enough to trade two draft picks to take him  ThumbsUp

(Actually, was basically one draft pick since they just gave up their first round pick and a third round pick to get a first round pick, but, still, the stupidity is hilarious.)
Reply/Quote
Johnny Manziel is a loser. When he was in college Sports Illustrated ran a story where his own dad said he was concerned about Johnny being out of control. I don't think I have ever seen that with any athlete before.

But in this case Johhny's biggest mistake may be having a psychotic girlfriend. I know with the last incident with his girlfriend it was pretty much shown that Johnny she was the one who was out of control. And the facts in this case also sound pretty shetchy.
Reply/Quote
Guys, he just has CTE.  I'll bet my medical license on it.   He can't help himself.  Just give him one more chance, please?  He really has All World potential, he just needs a fair chance. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I didn't watch Manziel play in college, so as far as I know the guy is a total failure on and off the field.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't watch Manziel play in college, so as far as I know the guy is a total failure on and off the field.

In college, they pretty much ran the same play 72 times a game.  All they did was let Johnny run around, try to make something happen, with the option to chuck it downfield if he wanted.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 08:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In college, they pretty much ran the same play 72 times a game.  All they did was let Johnny run around, try to make something happen, with the option to chuck it downfield if he wanted.
To Mike Evans no less...  I think he had an NFL lineman or two protecting him as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2016, 08:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In college, they pretty much ran the same play 72 times a game.  All they did was let Johnny run around, try to make something happen, with the option to chuck it downfield if he wanted.

(02-01-2016, 10:27 PM)jason Wrote: To Mike Evans no less...  I think he had an NFL lineman or two protecting him as well.

EXACTLY....there was no "talent" to waste.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Flopzel is a failure as a QB and failure as a human being. Fits right in with the Browns. Wait, Hue will make changes.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I can't say he's completely without talent. I watched him run around at PBS during that Thursday night game, and he kept getting out of one bad situaton after another and extending plays long after your average QB wouold have been sacked. He's just a lunkhead that makes piss-poor decisions. Repeatedly.

Cripes, when they have helicopters coming after your sorry ass, maybe it's time to do a little self inventory.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2016, 09:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I can't say he's completely without talent.  I watched him run around at PBS during that Thursday night game, and he kept getting out of one bad situaton after another and extending plays long after your average QB wouold have been sacked.  He's just a lunkhead that makes piss-poor decisions.  Repeatedly.  

Cripes, when they have helicopters coming after your sorry ass, maybe it's time to do a little self inventory.

OK.....we'll call him an escape artist. Smirk

It worked at A & M.....run around like Fran Tarkenton, then chuck up a prayer and watch Mike Evans run under it.  Only Fran was actually good....... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2016, 10:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: OK.....we'll call him an escape artist. Smirk

It worked at A & M.....run around like Fran Tarkenton, then chuck up a prayer and watch Mike Evans run under it.  Only Fran was actually good....... ThumbsUp

C'mon, man, I don't think he will be a great NFL QB, but to claim he had not talent in college is absurd.

Manziel rushed for over 1400 yards in '12 against the toughest competition in the country.  If that was so easy to do then why aren't more players doing it?

And Mike Evans was good but accounted for less than a quarter of Manziels completions.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2016, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: C'mon, man, I don't think he will be a great NFL QB, but to claim he had not talent in college is absurd.

Manziel rushed for over 1400 yards in '12 against the toughest competition in the country.  If that was so easy to do then why aren't more players doing it?

And Mike Evans was good but accounted for less than a quarter of Manziels completions.

......and then a freshman came in and broke some of his records in Kevin Sumlin's system.  Tebow was all world in college against that same competition, Klingler, Marinovich, Russell in the SEC, Leaf, I could go on.  I always felt he was overrated, and I still do.  All hype.

Reply/Quote