Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Manziel?
Alot of you may be against Manziel, yes he may be cocky and could use a life coach. Marvin is the guy who can make this kid mature. I didn't like his immaturity when he got drafted throwing up the money sign. He looked in it for the money towards his drug and alcohol use. If he has changed and proves himself in the spring league I would give him a shot we are in need of #2 guy. When Manziel played for the Browns he was a winner. He made things happen. I think there were things going on behind the scenes that led to him being benched and started off and on.. I believe Manziel could play better in what Van Pelt wants his qb can do.

https://youtu.be/utW853qDSr8
Reply/Quote
https://giphy.com/gifs/stupid-PkDpUplSlOTyE

I'd rather they signed Brett Favre.
Reply/Quote
Are you serious?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Although I would never put it by MB to take on another rehab signing, even he can't really be this dumb. Mellow

Reply/Quote
Hell no.  Do you really believe that this organization and HC with all of the boneheaded shit that goes on leading to meltdowns, and the lack of accountability will get Manziel to mature?  I don't.  IF he ever makes it back, it will take a strong disciplinarian and a zero tolerance policy to keep him in line.  That doesn't seem to be the M.O. around here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So Marvin can go full giggle at the 8th dwarf?

I hope he signs Sam Adams so he can bust his guts out watching him chase Johnny Fartball around in practice.

[Image: th?id=OIP.otTQlyY-YoZn2eecz8EAjwHaEg&pid...=274&h=167]

Gotta keep Merv in good spirits !!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 06:34 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Alot of you may be against Manziel, yes he may be cocky and could use a life coach. Marvin is the guy who can make this kid mature. I didn't like his immaturity when he got drafted throwing up the money sign. He looked in it for the money towards his drug and alcohol use. If he has changed and proves himself in the spring league I would give him a shot we are in need of #2 guy. When Manziel played for the Browns he was a winner. He made things happen. I think there were things going on behind the scenes that led to him being benched and started off and on.. I believe Manziel could play better in what Van Pelt wants his qb can do.

https://youtu.be/utW853qDSr8

Dalton is the starter and you don't go heavy on a # 2.  So I'm against your draft list of taking a QB in round 3 when we need starters at other positions. O Line, TE, LB, Safety.  Mostly O Line hot and heavy, which your list agrees on.  We already have a good back up QB who looked very good last preseason. As for Manziel, I would rather sign Charlie Sheen, at least he is funnier as he boozes. drugs and chases hookers on Two And A Half Men reruns.  Now if Dalton would get injured, most teams have to look outside the box and bring in a QB.  The goal should be to fix the O Line so he doesn't get injured, and your draft list has O Linemen early and often as mine does. I can see Bengals going round 5 on a QB, as they did on McCarron, or the kicker they cut who helped Eagles win Super Bowl. Round 5 sounds good to me.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote