Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
(07-25-2016, 03:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: That's not really saying a whole lot about your relationship.  You might want to rethink that one.. Coulda been a sperm doner too..fetility clinic , blah blah blah....
For your sake lets just hope Nick and your wife aren't reading this thread alone, together without your presence..

They can't be.

Nick's manhood is so massive they are required to be in separate locations for the physics of the act to work.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 03:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: That's not really saying a whole lot about your relationship.  You might want to rethink that one.. Coulda been a sperm doner too..fetility clinic , blah blah blah....
For your sake lets just hope Nick and your wife aren't reading this thread alone, together without your presence..

Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
With Burflict out, let's see those instincts in play.

Reply/Quote
I may be breaking some sort of code or something, but this will be my second Bruce Banner reference in this thread....

When Bruce Banner becomes angry he transforms into the Incredible Hulk. When the Incredible Hulk is further enraged he transforms into Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
I feel like Lap would adopt Nick Vigil if given the chance lol. He is drooling over the guy. Hope he lives up to all the potential/hype.
Reply/Quote
Just remember..You can't say Vigilant without mentioning Vigil. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 05:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I feel like Lap would adopt Nick Vigil if given the chance lol. He is drooling over the guy. Hope he lives up to all the potential/hype.

Nick Vigil is mentoring Dave Lapham in radio color commentary...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Ghostbusters call Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 05:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hope he lives up to all the potential/hype.

Correction, you hope the hype lives up to Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
Be glad to finally see him Friday.
Reply/Quote
Jules recently changed his wallet to say "Nick Vigil".

[Image: th?id=OIP.M58c10edc6a229f0fca0c4b37df6e0...=322&h=170]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 09:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Jules recently changed his wallet to say "Nick Vigil".

[Image: th?id=OIP.M58c10edc6a229f0fca0c4b37df6e0...=322&h=170]
You win the interwebs !!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote