Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
(04-30-2016, 01:31 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Nick Virgil, the hero we deserve, and the one we need.

Close, but you cannot be admitted until you spell his name correctly.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: Close, but you cannot be admitted until you spell his name correctly.

Fixed it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:31 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Nick Vigil, the hero we deserve, and the one we need.

Youre in. I await your $19.99.
Reply/Quote
Nick vigil finishes first in marathons, running backwards on his hands, while riding a unicycle upside down.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is cooler than Beaker.
Reply/Quote
When Nick Vigil was leaving home for college, he took his father aside and told him "Now you're  the man of the house".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well we landed Billings anyway.

Does that soften the blow?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil handles Bros and Hoes simultaneously.

Shocked
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:10 PM)jason Wrote: When Nick Vigil was leaving home for college, he took his father aside and told him "Now you're  the man of the house".

Nick Vigil lost his virginity before his father.
Reply/Quote
I'm in but I want the platinum membership.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:32 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: I'm in but I want the platinum membership.

Can't get in until you make a statement of awesomeness.
Reply/Quote
Can we get a sub forum of JN that only us Vigilantes can post in?  You know, somewhere we can talk about how much more awesome he is than Vinny Rey.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:45 PM)jason Wrote: Can we get a sub forum of JN that only us Vigilantes can post in?  You know, somewhere we can talk about how much more awesome he is than Vinny Rey.

No...we don't talk about his awesomeness compared to other Bengals players. That wouldn't be fair due to his general overall awesomeness over humanity. We simply worhip his awesomeness at life.
Reply/Quote
Nick doesn't always were a rat tail...But when he does it's in a Bengals helmet crushing a steelers helmet
Reply/Quote
There used to be a street named after nick Vigil, but it was changed because nobody crosses Nick Vigil and lives!
Reply/Quote
Five seconds after a rattlesnake bit Nick Vigil, the snake died.
Reply/Quote
Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with over 1,000 women in his life. Nick Vigil calls that a slow Tuesday.
Reply/Quote
Are we sure that's not a Jedi Pasawan braid?
[Image: 786902_1311836511657_full.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sasquatch posed for a picture with Nick Vigil
Reply/Quote