Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
(04-30-2016, 11:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Nick Vigil's  birthday is Feb. 30th.

Close... August 20th

Truth:
Vigil is the highest drafted Utah State player since fellow linebacker Bobby Wagner was selected in the second round (47th) of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks.

Dubbed':
Mountain Conference's 'Iron Man'...goes both ways (FB|LB) 

Rumor:
Superman wears Nick Vigil pajamas. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everynight before he goes to bed, the boogeyman checks underneath his bed for Nick Vigil
Reply/Quote
Now that we got Billings in the 4th, I'm okay with this pick.

I'm rooting for the guy, don't know much about him but seems like our coaches loved the guys film.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
If I ever want to get my wife in the mood, I only need whisper "Nick Vigil" in her ear.
I have to be careful though, if I were to say it too loud she may start and finish in the same moment.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 04:56 AM)Stormborn Wrote: <script [url=<iframe][/url]</blockquote>

That is not great.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 07:47 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: That is not great.

I hate when players go for the "big hit" and end up missing the guy. Just make the fundamental tackle and go about your business. No need to showboat and mess up the play.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 07:57 AM)magikod Wrote: I hate when players go for the "big hit" and end up missing the guy. Just make the fundamental tackle and go about your business. No need to showboat and mess up the play.

I hope that wasn't him going for a big hit because the QB rode it with ease. I must admit I've watched the little tape there is of him online and I'm not blown away, that said I do see the potential. I think he needs to put on a bit more size going forward.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 03:25 AM)magikod Wrote: Now that we got Billings in the 4th, I'm okay with this pick.

I'm rooting for the guy, don't know much about him but seems like our coaches loved the guys film.

(05-01-2016, 07:57 AM)magikod Wrote: I hate when players go for the "big hit" and end up missing the guy. Just make the fundamental tackle and go about your business. No need to showboat and mess up the play.

(05-01-2016, 08:15 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: I hope that wasn't him going for a big hit because the QB rode it with ease. I must admit I've watched the little tape there is of him online and I'm not blown away, that said I do see the potential. I think he needs to put on a bit more size going forward.

Obviously you guys didnt read the OP. This thread is not about Nick Vigil analysis....its about Nick Vigil worship. And you better watch how you talk about Nick Vigil, because Nick Vigil hears everything.....and he will find you.
Reply/Quote
When Nick Vigil knocks out opposing WRs...  he  winks back.

[Image: 173222.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 10:54 AM)Beaker Wrote: Obviously you guys didnt read the OP. This thread is not about Nick Vigil analysis....its about Nick Vigil worship. And you better watch how you talk about Nick Vigil, because Nick Vigil hears everything.....and he will find you.

He's not Keith Rivers. 

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 11:35 PM)Benton Wrote: Nick Vigil's  birthday is Feb. 30th.

Nick Vigil told his mom which day he was coming out.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 11:03 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: He's not Keith Rivers. 

That is correct, Keith Rivers is no Nick Vigil!

When Ray Lewis was drafted in 1996, Ozzie Newsome asked him "What do you want to accomplish in the NFL?"

Ray replied "I'm going to work hard to try and be the next Nick Vigil.  If I can strive to even be half of what The Vigilante is, I can be inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame and beat out a murder rap!"
Reply/Quote
Official Nick Vigil Fan Club T-shirts are in!

.docx   Nick Vigil Fan Club T Shirts.docx (Size: 841.99 KB / Downloads: 32)
Reply/Quote
The most interesting man in the world took a one way trip to Mars when he heard Nick Vigil was coming for him!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 12:12 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: The most interesting man in the world took a one way trip to Mars when he heard Nick Vigil was coming for him!

LOL, as I finished reading that sentence I looked up at the TV to see The Most Interesting Man boarding the rocket!
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is the reason why Forrest Gump couldn't stop running.

Chuck Norris has a Nick Vigil poster above his Total Gym.

The Sun can't even look directly at Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
Nick has saved the lives of both Bear Grylls AND that Cody guy.
Reply/Quote
Marshawn Lynch retired for fear of "Nick Vigil mode".
Reply/Quote
[quote pid='212841' dateline='1462123143']
Marshawn Lynch retired for fear of "Nick Vigil mode".
[/quote]

test quote
Reply/Quote