Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 2nd wave Mock
Bored this morning so I figured I run another TDN and see how bad of a GM I'd be lol.

1. Joe Burrow  - That's all
2. Laviska Shenault  - Seems like this dude has potential to be a special player.
3. Isaiah Wilson OT  - Hart would make a very solid backup to Wilson, who could be an anchor for years to come
4. Akeem Davis-Gaither  - Solid, versatile and seems like our coaches are already on his bandwagon
5. Josiah Deguara  - Solid TE and does everything well. Would be happy with him in our TE room
6. Tanner Muse  - Hybrid potential, rock solid tackler. Watching his highlights could almost be a lesson on proper tackling form. Love this kid. Would miss Fej a lot less with Muse on the team....
7. Davion Taylor  - Athletic LB with a high upside. A bit raw, but makes the LB room look better to me.

In reality, it seems like TDN's big board is still skewed but it is what it is. Those guys were there on the simulation. Fun times.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 10:11 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Bored this morning so I figured I run another TDN and see how bad of a GM I'd be lol.

2. Laviska Shenault  - Seems like this dude has potential to be a special player.
3. Isaiah Wilson OT  - Hart would make a very solid backup to Wilson, who could be an anchor for years to come
4. Akeem Davis-Gaither  - Solid, versatile and seems like our coaches are already on his bandwagon
5. Josiah Deguara  - Solid TE and does everything well. Would be happy with him in our TE room
6. Tanner Muse  - Hybrid potential, rock solid tackler. Watching his highlights could almost be a lesson on proper tackling form. Love this kid. Would miss Fej a lot less with Muse on the team....
7. Davion Taylor  - Athletic LB with a high upside. A bit raw, but makes the LB room look better to me.

In reality, it seems like TDN's big board is still skewed but it is what it is. Those guys were there on the simulation. Fun times.

Shenault has bust written all over him. Would much rather have Mims if wide receiver is the way we go. But I’m not a fan of shenault. Muse is solid he’s be a good replacement for fej but I don’t see him being a massive contributor. Love ADG and Isaiah Wilson along with Burrow makes this a solid draft.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 10:59 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Shenault has bust written all over him.  Would much rather have Mims if wide receiver is the way we go.  But I’m not a fan of shenault.  Muse is solid he’s be a good replacement for fej but I don’t see him being a massive contributor.  Love ADG and Isaiah Wilson along with Burrow makes this a solid draft.

Ive been a Mims fan since way before he moved way up their board. My first mock he was a late pick. Anymore he's gone by 33, at least sometimes! I watched a good bit of Baylor games and have always thought he's going to be a good NFL WR. 

Im not sure what to think about Shenault, but I keep seeing people say how explosive he is and hes a homerun threat after the catch and whatnot. It was hard to figure between him or Reagor, because Reagor looks pretty sick too and Id love him to be a Bengal. Reagor may be a better pick at 33 if we go WR and a guy like Mims goes in the first. I like the Aiyuk kid too, but 33 may be high for him?

Wilson to me would be huge, probably the biggest get to help Burrow and the entire team. I know Hart has improve some, but I'd love to get a real long term solution and someone who is a big upgrade over Hart. Wilson looks like a beastly mofo.                                                                                                                      
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 10:11 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Bored this morning so I figured I run another TDN and see how bad of a GM I'd be lol.

Wow, that's a truck load of a draft if it were to play out like that! But, I'd change out Deguara for Moss if he is available. He may be after the foot surgery.
And, there's no way in hell that Muse is sitting there in the 6th with all of his experience at Clemson and the great Combine he had. He's a rare player with both LB and Safety abilities, perfect for this new NFL style of play. You can let me have it if he's still there in the 6th but I just don't see it.
Great job though, I'd call it a draft after 1-4 if that happened! Lol
Reply/Quote

Well done Bengaloo, love every pick and while Shenault is my favorite WR in this Draft cause of his talent I think he will fall 
cause of injury concerns and his poor blocking. Almost think you could switch Shenault and Wilson at this point. This is a great
Mock though man, have no complaints.

Great job. Rock On
Reply/Quote