Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Jones just arrested Mock 3/26
[Image: EUDliDxXgAEpyZn?format=jpg&name=medium]

This is my stack 4th round picks mock. If this draft were to happen I would buy everyone on these forums a drink

BTW Jeremy Chinn would convert to OLB with this draft and Jordyn Brooks, of course, being MLB

Chase Claypool would play TE or WR depending on the scheme.

Isaiah Wright would be a special teams ace, return man, and could also be a weapon in the running game.

Antoine Brooks Jr. could be a swing SS or WLB on blitz packages.

Lastly, Zack Moss would replace Giovanni Bernard and offer insurance for a future if we don't resign Mixon.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Would love it if this happened, those would be some great trades for us and not entirely out of the picture with us having
the first pick in every round. Teams will be getting ancy. I don't know anything about Davis or Wright.

Love getting Deguara. Zack Moss is a stud RB for insurance. Good job Okeana.
Reply/Quote
Very good mock! I wouldn't shit on this if it happened!
Reply/Quote
I’d happily take Ruiz at 33, I don’t think there’s a chance he makes it to 70. Dallas would take him long before that.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 03:48 PM)Okeana Wrote: [Image: EUDliDxXgAEpyZn?format=jpg&name=medium]

This is my stack 4th round picks mock.  If this draft were to happen I would buy everyone on these forums a drink

BTW Jeremy Chinn would convert to OLB with this draft and Jordyn Brooks, of course, being MLB

Chase Claypool would play TE or WR depending on the scheme.  

Isaiah Wright would be a special teams ace, return man, and could also be a weapon in the running game.  

Antoine Brooks Jr. could be a swing SS or WLB on blitz packages.  

Lastly, Zack Moss would replace Giovanni Bernard and offer insurance for a future if we don't resign Mixon.

Whenever I see R1P1, it always looks like RIP at first glance.

I like the draft a lot.  Can Ruiz really be gotten in the third?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 02:01 PM)McC Wrote: Whenever I see R1P1, it always looks like RIP at first glance.

shrug centers typically get pushed down the board so you never know.  Even with his versatility, he could slide.  maybe its Claypool in the 3rd and Ruiz in the 2nd.  I'm just using that big board as a guideline for what could happen.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 02:43 PM)Okeana Wrote: shrug centers typically get pushed down the board so you never know.  Even with his versatility, he could slide.  maybe its Claypool in the 3rd and Ruiz in the 2nd.  I'm just using that big board as a guideline for what could happen.

I would really like that scenario too.

I gotta think the Cowgirls will be hot on the trail of a C.  I can't necessarily think of anybody else needs one too but that doesn't mean they won't.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 03:33 PM)McC Wrote: I would really like that scenario too.

I gotta think the Cowgirls will be hot on the trail of a C.  I can't necessarily think of anybody else needs one too but that doesn't mean they won't.

from what I understand they really like Conner McGovern who they drafted last year.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 04:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: from what I understand they really like Conner McGovern who they drafted last year.

Oh.  Didn't know that.  Well, that would help our cause, right?

I like Ruiz and the versatility.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2020, 02:01 PM)McC Wrote: Whenever I see R1P1, it always looks like RIP at first glance.

Hilarious Think they are trying to tell us to draft more offensive line for Burrow?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote