Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart's rant on conservatives who support Trump
(07-22-2016, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There was a whole birther movement... I do not think it is a stretch to suggest some of it is race related. 

LMFAO....That was a fringe movement that apologists blew up into something that mattered.  I don't want to be like Trump and say "sorry, but you're a sucker..."   But you ARE begging for it.

Let's just cut to the chase.  I offered a number of specific examples of Obama being divisive - to everyone that isn't black or liberal (which, again, is more or less the definition of being divisive.).

If you could - and clearly you cannot - take a step back and look at things objectively.....you'd realize the vast majority of hate for Obama is because his policies and rhetoric suck and are divisive.  It has nothing to do with him being black.  And you could lower that bar, but that makes you a bigot.  Yes, it really does.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-22-2016, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Probably just as much as I agreed with Romney on things, but I won't stop you from doing what I said people do if you don't irrationally attack Obama: just suggest I am a fan of his...

So you voted for Romney?....or wait, earlier you said said you WEREN'T a fan of Obama's....So are you a liar like Hillary, or just intellectually dishonest?

Or why not?

I didn't "irrationally" attack Obama.  I gave specific examples.  You gave apologies.  You can be a poser, but you don't fool anyone except, quite probably, yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-23-2016, 04:47 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LMFAO....That was a fringe movement that apologists blew up into something that mattered.  I don't want to be like Trump and say "sorry, but you're a sucker..."   But you ARE begging for it.

Mellow

[Image: trump-birther-tweet.jpg?quality=98&strip...=all&w=624]

[Image: birther-twitter.jpg]

[Image: reincebirthers.jpg]

Hell, the RNC had someone still talking about it.

It's purely to feed the xenophobes and scare them into voting.

And it is all about race.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-23-2016, 04:47 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LMFAO....That was a fringe movement that apologists blew up into something that mattered.  I don't want to be like Trump and say "sorry, but you're a sucker..."   But you ARE begging for it.

Let's just cut to the chase.  I offered a number of specific examples of Obama being divisive - to everyone that isn't black or liberal (which, again, is more or less the definition of being divisive.).

If you could - and clearly you cannot - take a step back and look at things objectively.....you'd realize the vast majority of hate for Obama is because his policies and rhetoric suck and are divisive.  It has nothing to do with him being black.  And you could lower that bar, but that makes you a bigot.  Yes, it really does.

A fringe movement that the GOP nominee believes. 

(07-23-2016, 04:53 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So you voted for Romney?....or wait, earlier you said said you WEREN'T a fan of Obama's....So are you a liar like Hillary, or just intellectually dishonest?

Or why not?

I didn't "irrationally" attack Obama.  I gave specific examples.  You gave apologies.  You can be a poser, but you don't fool anyone except, quite probably, yourself.

No, I didn't vote for Romney. I voted Johnson in 2012. I wrote in Fred Thompson in 2008.

You fall into the same partisan trap that many others do: If you do not support my party, you clearly support the other major party. Some of us, many of us really, are independent. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-23-2016, 04:47 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LMFAO....That was a fringe movement

The ringleader of that fringe movement just accepted the republican presidential nomination. 
Old Thinskinned Sean couldn't take it.

Listen to him babble and swear on his radio show.   Hilarious

http://www.newshounds.us/sean_hannity_loses_it_trying_to_hit_back_at_jon_stewart_and_erik_wemple_072216
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.