Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams "dinged up"
(06-11-2019, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So our first round pick is cutting practices with no visible injury?

Sounds like a spoiled "Prima-Jonah" to me.

Groan......
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 02:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Have they even install the new offense?  Seems like it would be a work in progress for all of them at this point.

If he meant he struggled with the playbook last year that is not good.  2018 was his third season.

true but the playbooks he would have had.

Zampeese - Hue Combo
Zampeese - Lazor Disaster
and then Lazor  Half games.
Reply/Quote
Crap you guys don't think Turner hurt his feelings do you?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 05:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Crap you guys don't think Turner hurt his feelings do you?

Ninja

Could be a case of Jerry bullying him. Jerry and Turner reunite one day. Joanie "dinged up" the next. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 05:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Crap you guys don't think Turner hurt his feelings do you?

Ninja

The most offensive thing about Turner is his resume.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So our first round pick is cutting practices with no visible injury?

Sounds like a spoiled "Prima-Jonah" to me.

More than likely he is so good already they are giving him a break so these other guys can get reps.
Reply/Quote
I love all the panic and complete speculation. It is like I tell my grandkids. If you do not actually know then do not worry about it. When you do actually know then you can react accordingly. Anything else is absolutely pointless.
Reply/Quote
Let's hope it's nothing serious. T his team has been snake bit enough the last couple years !
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 08:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's hope it's nothing serious. T his team has been snake bit enough the last three decades!

There we go..   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 08:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There we go..   Ninja

How true 
Reply/Quote
As long as he doesn't announce "early retirement" I'll assume he'll be good to go. For all we know it's the worst recorded hangnail in all of human history..or one of those mystery back spasms..  I just know I never trust anything that's "undisclosed" from the Cincinnati Bengals. Have they ever had an undisclosed anything that wasn't catastrophic or a near death experience? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2019, 08:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Let's hope it's nothing serious. T his team has been snake bit enough the last couple years !
This team has been snakebitten the last couple of DECADES!
(06-12-2019, 06:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: As long as he doesn't announce "early retirement" I'll assume he'll be good to go. For all we know it's the worst recorded hangnail in all of human history..or one of those mystery back spasms..  I just know I never trust anything that's "undisclosed" from the Cincinnati Bengals. Have they ever had an undisclosed anything that wasn't catastrophic or a near death experience? 

To be fair, we never hear a whole lot on the media side of things with injuries, or anything really, because we really don't have much of a spokesperson or department dealing with that kind of thing (other than coaches and players themselves).
Reply/Quote
I've heard he's having both arms amputated. That's second hand info, but it's out there.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 08:46 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I've heard he's having both arms amputated. That's second hand info, but it's out there.

I know the knock on him is short arms, but that seems a tad excessive...

Reply/Quote
31 NFL teams definition of dinged up:

[Image: bushwall.0.gif]

Bengals definition of dinged up:

[Image: AdolescentInnocentDevilfish-size_restricted.gif]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 08:46 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I've heard he's having both arms amputated. That's second hand info, but it's out there.

That makes sense, because I heard it was a bone bruise and the only way to cure a bone bruise, is amputation....
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 31 NFL teams definition of dinged up:

[Image: bushwall.0.gif]

Bengals definition of dinged up:

[Image: AdolescentInnocentDevilfish-size_restricted.gif]
Bush actually tore his ACL on that play.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 08:38 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: To be fair, we never hear a whole lot on the media side of things with injuries, or anything really, because we really don't have much of a spokesperson or department dealing with that kind of thing (other than coaches and players themselves).

As soon as they are assured that it's truly a minor thing, Hobson will release an epic saga of toughness and courage to reveal the details of the skinned knee incident..   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 12:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As soon as they are assured that it's truly a minor thing, Hobson will release an epic saga of toughness and courage to reveal the details of the skinned knee incident..   Ninja

I don't have to tell you how bad that hurts in the shower... Hopefully he's recoverd by week 1.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 12:53 PM)jason Wrote: I don't have to tell you how bad that hurts in the shower... Hopefully he's recoverd by week 1.

I got turf burns from playing on artificial turf one time.  Let me tell ya, avoid that "liquid skin" stuff, at all costs..  Shocked

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote