Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams "dinged up"
(06-12-2019, 01:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I got turf burns from playing on artificial turf one time.  Let me tell ya, avoid that "liquid skin" stuff, at all costs..  Shocked

Damn.....high rollers! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's just getting in his Worthlessberger imitation ready for the rookie show at camp.....
Reply/Quote
Fuk. I thought he was safest pick in the draft as well. I liked everything about him. Ugh. It better not be serious
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 06:16 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Fuk.  I thought he was safest pick in the draft as well.    I liked everything about him.  Ugh.  It better not be serious

There is no such thing as a safe or sure thing draft pick. Guys like Robert Gallery were labelled that and were busts. (Although Gallery moved to Guard and was ok I think.)
Reply/Quote
Might be back spasms.

“Just doing what I can right now,” said Williams, who occasionally stretched his back while watching practice in the afternoon.”

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/bengals-top-pick-williams-is-injured-watching-minicamp-061219
Reply/Quote
They hold a guy out of practice and people on this board act like it's a career ending injury.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 07:35 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Might be back spasms.

“Just doing what I can right now,” said Williams, who occasionally stretched his back while watching practice in the afternoon.”

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/bengals-top-pick-williams-is-injured-watching-minicamp-061219

Definitely drank the haterade before writing. Its from Fox so journalistic integrity is not necessary. They are all about click bait. 

"Left tackle Jonah Williams is a lonely figure at the Bengals’ minicamp. He walks around the field in his No. 73 jersey watching everyone else work out. The first-round pick stands behind his teammates during drills"

It could be "Jonah worked his ass off at OTAs and fell asleep in a weird position, he has a stiff neck, the Bengals are going to let him get back to normal before making him butt heads with other experienced professional athletes and risk further injury." But that wouldn't get nearly as much attention. 
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 07:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They hold a guy out of practice and people on this board act like it's a career ending injury.

And others will say it's nothing with 0 insight.

Regardless what it is; it's not good. Dude got hurt playing touch. So let's not damn those who express concern
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2019, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And others will say it's nothing with 0 insight.

Regardless what it is; it's not good. Dude got hurt playing touch. So let's not damn those who express concern

This. Obviously he still might be a ten time pro bowler but he’s off to a bad start
Reply/Quote
Apparently his arms and legs are still attached to his body which in Bengaldom is the difference between life and death. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It's funny...most of the board is like in Zach we trust. People also expect Williams to come in and play at a Pro Bowl level out of the gate.

Then, a 1st Round pick is held out of practice and it's all doom and gloom.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2019, 09:27 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's funny...most of the board is like in Zach we trust. People also expect Williams to come in and play at a Pro Bowl level out of the gate.

I'm starting to see a similarity between Eifert and Jonah. Hmm
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2019, 09:27 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's funny...most of the board is like in Zach we trust. People also expect Williams to come in and play at a Pro Bowl level out of the gate.

We also complain the NFL and training camps have become soft and wimpy and then freak out when our 1st round pick gets injured in his sleep.  We is so crazy.
Reply/Quote
I just got word from an inside source that they're amputating his torso and ears in addition to his arms.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

To quote Allen Iverson...

"Practice?  We talkin' 'bout practice?  Not a game, but practice?"
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2019, 11:24 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I just got word from an inside source that they're amputating his torso and ears in addition to his arms.

And yet, he'd still be an upgrade over Hart.   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2019, 01:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And yet, he'd still be an upgrade over Hart.   Hilarious

Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2019, 01:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And yet, he'd still be an upgrade over Hart.   Hilarious

Bobby Hart is durable. That's one thing he has going.

He's also enthusiastic despite being bad.
Reply/Quote
One has to think the reason for all the secrecy is because the Bengals are worried of getting in trouble for doing something in practice they shouldn't have been.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote