Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jonah Williams is playing like a premier LT
(10-13-2021, 09:35 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: True, but he’s still struggling with things he wasn’t struggling with last year. I feel like he was pushed to return so he can move billy price

Not saying it was a good decision.

Just saying Taylor probably did not have to push or convince him to play.

I can't recall a lineman ever coming back that quickly from a torn ACL.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not saying it was a good decision.

Just saying Taylor probably did not have to push or convince him to play.

I can't recall a lineman ever coming back that quickly from a torn ACL.

And I know what I’m saying is just a hunch. I know Hopkins is pretty intelligent so I have a tough time believing he chose to rush back super early like this.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 12:49 PM)Tony Wrote: I couldn't be happier with the way Jonah and Reiff have played, especially Jonah.. We may have finally hit on a Olineman. Jonah has been damn near elite level.. I hope there is a chance Reiff  can be resigned, as we can then bring a draft pick or 2 along slowly.. All in all, the line looks like it is starting to gell. I hope they don't mess with it when suifilo comes back.. Leave it the way it is. 1 sack in the last 2 weeks..

I did see him get bullrushed and give up 1 of the sacks.  Just saying.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 03:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I did see him get bullrushed and give up 1 of the sacks.  Just saying.

That's one on the season... He's given up very few pressures if I'm not mistaken too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 03:50 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I did see him get bullrushed and give up 1 of the sacks.  Just saying.

Yeah, Jonah gave up a Sack Sunday against the Pack. 

Still has been having a good season, hope he gets back on track against the Leos.
Reply/Quote