Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season

Such a bummer. At least we've got options as far as the line is concerned.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
Henceforth, the Bengals should trade their first round pick every year and pile up on 2nd and 4th rounders.
Reply/Quote
FFS!!
Reply/Quote
Fml.
Reply/Quote
This is unreal.
Reply/Quote
Jesus we have had awful luck with our first round picks. Guess that’s means Glenn back to LT. We have zero tackle depth only Glenn and Hart. No way they can cut Boling now he can play tackle in emergency situations and assuming Glenn moves back to LT the LG position is open for Boling.
Reply/Quote
Oh come the **** on...
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:38 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Jesus we have had awful luck with our first round picks. Guess that’s means Glenn back to LT. We have zero tackle depth only Glenn and Hart. No way they can cut Boling now he can play tackle in emergency situations and assuming Glenn moves back to LT the LG position is open for Boling.

What if Boling can't go?

Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is unreal.

Sometimes it really does feel like this team is cursed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not the Bengals fault, but I'm sick to death of the non-stop flukes that constantly happen.

Between bad calls in games, flukey shit that only happens in-game to the Bengals, injuries that are absolute freak of nature flukes, it pisses me off to high hell.

Why in God's name does this not happen to every other team?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Time to see what is available on trade market.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What if Boling can't go?

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Could be possible he has a serious injury and might be out for the year as well lol. We barley heard anything about the Williams injury and the same with Boling. If Boling can’t go I’d assume Michael Jordan , Westerman or Jerry in the mix for LG. No idea who there 3rd tackle would be.
Reply/Quote
When does dinged up mean losing someone for the season? Gotta go get some reliable guys. Who’s out there?

Reply/Quote
What about UFA Jermey Parnell?
Reply/Quote
Oh **** this.

Yes, this franchise is cursed.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
#SameDey

All but guarantees that when Williams sucks in 2020, people will pull out the "he was hurt his rookie year, he's basically a rookie" classic.

Shame that injuries ruined the 2019 season. But man, just wait until 2020. They'll let some people go in FA, get some sweet compensatory picks, all the people hurt each of the last four years will magically all be healthy, and will be surefire shots to win the SB.

[Image: tenor.gif]

At some point the "bad luck" becomes bad scouting, bad medical, and bad development. Flukes that happen nonstop aren't flukes. They're a pattern.

Look forward to some sweet Hobspin articles about how Hart has really turned it around. Probably through MMA... or interpretive dance. Then there will be threads made about how they sure were glad Hart was around, as if he wasn't cut by the Giants for being terrible, and then terrible for the Bengals.

Wake me up when it's no longer Groundhog Day.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hate being a Bengals fan ffs
Reply/Quote
Dalton's fault.
Reply/Quote
our 1st round luck looks even worse when it is listed out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow, I have no words..