Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injuries coming out of Steelers Game
Thad Moss's hamstring appears to be long term

Riley Reiff-ankle will be limited this week
Chris Evans-ankle will be limited
Trey Hopkins-knee will be limited

Right now other than Moss the injuries do not appear to be long term but how limited they will be for this weekend remains to be seen. Zac didn't seem overly concerned

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote: Thad Moss's hamstring appears to be long term

Right now other than Moss the injuries do not appear to be long term but how limited they will be for this weekend remains to be seen.  Zac didn't seem overly concerned
tough break for Moss ..I was looking forward to see what he could add to the Offense. These hammys this yr have been our main issue! more stretching? 
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt just got moved to the COVID list so this will be one to watch…
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: TJ Watt just got moved to the COVID list so this will be one to watch…

Hopefully JoeyB held his breath when Watt was trying to "block" him

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: tough break for Moss ..I was looking forward to see what he could add to the Offense. These hammys this yr have been our main issue! more stretching? 

I seriously think they should incorporate a yoga instructor into their warmup routines.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote: Thad Moss's hamstring appears to be long term

Right now other than Moss the injuries do not appear to be long term but how limited they will be for this weekend remains to be seen.  Zac didn't seem overly concerned

Hopkins hasn't been playing much in practice to help his recovery, so he'll probably get the same type of rest as it's been throughout the season.
If he's out, I'd like to see what Hill can do at C.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Hopkins hasn't been playing much in practice to help his recovery, so he'll probably get the same type of rest as it's been throughout the season.
If he's out, I'd like to see what Hill can do at C.

Over the bye, he decided he may not have been getting enough practice reps so the last 2 weeks he has been a full participant in all practices and it has paid off

Reply/Quote