Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach
.....of the East team in the Shrine game:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/15/16865408/2018-east-west-shrine-game-rosters-nfl-draft-prospects
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: a35073d11f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 04:08 PM)nkets Wrote: Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett

Barrett is trash
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 04:08 PM)nkets Wrote: Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett

I'd actually be a little more interested in the kid from South Florida

Reply/Quote
Any Top TE Prospects?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 05:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any Top TE Prospects?

The kid from WF is the best of the bunch; however, he's more of the H-Back type, 

Reply/Quote

Dallas Goedert from South Dakota State.
Reply/Quote

lol - you're a comedian
Reply/Quote
Well for the East I'd like Hingle McCringleberry from Penn State for his amazing season.

The West I feel that D'Glester Hardunkinchud from Wisconsin is a dark horse in the Draft this year.

Being an Ohio State fan I'm a little biased to the Big Ten though.

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Barrett is garbage and won't even be drafted GTFOH.....trolling
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 08:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well for the East I'd like Hingle McCringleberry from Penn State for his amazing season.

The West I feel that D'Glester Hardunkinchud from Wisconsin is a dark horse in the Draft this year.

Being an Ohio State fan I'm a little biased to the Big Ten though.
Not sure if either one of those last names will fit on the back of a jersey.
Reply/Quote
Barrett has some interesting traits, but starting QB ain't one of them. Might be a good career backup somewhere or move to WR like whatsisface.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Not in the shrine game, but for TE, Fumagali is someone I've had an eye on for a few season.

For the Louisville Homers that thought Hikutini was even somewhat decent, Fumagali is a better prospect (bigger, stronger, is a good blocker), but Hikutini-like in terms of skill set (Possession guys, not the best athletes, both needed to get stronger at the next level).

For some very strange reason, I have a feeling we WON'T target a TE at all in this draft because:

- I think Eifert will be back on the cheap (and healthy, for once).
- For some even more strange reason, I feel that Mason Schreck is going to be Ceej 2.0 and we'll carry 4 TEs on the roster, plus Hewitt and 3 RBs

Hope Hayes can make up his mind, either way.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 12:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not in the shrine game, but for TE, Fumagali is someone I've had an eye on for a few season.

For the Louisville Homers that thought Hikutini was even somewhat decent, Fumagali is a better prospect (bigger, stronger, is a good blocker), but Hikutini-like in terms of skill set (Possession guys, not the best athletes, both needed to get stronger at the next level).

For some very strange reason, I have a feeling we WON'T target a TE at all in this draft because:

- I think Eifert will be back on the cheap (and healthy, for once).
- For some even more strange reason, I feel that Mason Schreck is going to be Ceej 2.0 and we'll carry 4 TEs on the roster, plus Hewitt and 3 RBs

Hope Hayes can make up his mind, either way.

Would love to see Hikutini drafted by Bengals and would not cost them too much either. 

Of course I am that Homer you spoke of. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

You've GOT to be joking......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Forgot , congratulations to Mr Hayes

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 11:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would love to see Hikutini drafted by Bengals and would not cost them too much either. 

Of course I am that Homer you spoke of. 

lol, I know you are Wink

Sled was the other I was referring to; he seems to be under the impression that he's a world-beating TE, but he went undrafted and after half the season on the PS, SF activated him, only to put him on IR after he was ineffective for 3 games.

Fumagali is that type of guy, but a much better prospect and has more NFL upside, IMO.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 12:03 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Not sure if either one of those last names will fit on the back of a jersey.

Well you could just go with Q2.  He's probably gonna be all-pro anyway and hocking some Subway sammiches.

[Image: th?id=OIP.a26Ay_xpbRNrkX_elaFH-AHaEK&pid...=292&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote