Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan Joseph let go by Texans.
Per Sirius NFL Radio
Reply/Quote
He might have something left in the tank, I don't know didn't get to see any Texan games last season?
Reply/Quote
Nah man he still mad about having to use a few of his millions to buy a gatoraid while NOT AT WORK!!!
Reply/Quote
Well, if the Texans don't see him being worth $5M, then that should answer a lot of questions. Might be time for J Jo to hang 'em up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Been a little banged up the past few years, I think he is nearing the end. Only started 11 games last season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, if the Texans don't see him being worth $5M, then that should answer a lot of questions.  Might be time for J Jo to hang 'em up.

That's just what we need on a young rebuilding team.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 04:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nah man he still mad about having to use a few of his millions to buy a gatoraid while NOT AT WORK!!!

(03-13-2020, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, if the Texans don't see him being worth $5M, then that should answer a lot of questions.  Might be time for J Jo to hang 'em up.

(03-14-2020, 04:27 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: That's just what we need on a young rebuilding team.

Then I say pass.
Reply/Quote
I remember him complaining that the Bengals made him buy his own deodorant. I'll pass.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 04:24 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I remember him complaining that the Bengals made him buy his own deodorant.  I'll pass.
If Zimmer or Guenther or Marv were still around I can see how they may kick the tires on this guy....
No Thanks..time to move on ...there are other options like Rhodes, Johnson, Roby etc....
although we all know they wont land one of thee guys right??

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 02:44 PM)kalibengal Wrote: If Zimmer or Guenther or Marv were still around I can see how they may kick the tires on this guy....
No Thanks..time to move on ...there are other options like Rhodes, Johnson, Roby etc....
although we all know they wont land one of thee guys right??

Rhodes was slipping last year too...

I can't believe Joseph has lasted as long as he has. He's way too old to play the position at a high level anymore... I'm good.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Always like Joseph when he was here, but his time has passed. Hard no for me.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 03:33 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Per Sirius  NFL Radio

Not surprising.  He's pushing a hundred.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 03:31 PM)McC Wrote: Not surprising.  He's pushing a hundred.

Who's this guy!  LMAO Welcome back McC!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 03:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Who's this guy!  LMAO Welcome back McC!

Thank you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'd like to see him retire in orange and black.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2020, 09:46 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I'd like to see him retire in orange and black.

Why?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 11:20 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Why?

Drafted by the Bengals. Was a great player. He WANTED to stay here but the GM didn't want to pay him.
Reply/Quote
Be a good depth signing if he's cheap since we lost Denard
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 12:48 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Drafted by the Bengals. Was a great player. He WANTED to stay here but the GM didn't want to pay him.

If I remember right, we offered as much as the Texans. He left.

Probly time to retire. Honestly I thought he already had. Haven't heard about him in a while.
Reply/Quote
Too old, not much left in the tank. I'd only consider him if hes out there in week 4 and we just lost a guy for the year.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote