Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones, Johnson, and Sims Doubtful
What a bummer. It looks like the injury bug is starting to get to us. Hopefully we can stand tall without those guys...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 08:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What a bummer.  It looks like the injury bug is starting to get to us.  Hopefully we can stand tall without those guys...

Which Jones?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 10:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Which Jones?

Pacman
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Losing Adam Jones is a big blow, but I have faith in the defense when Burfict is out there. Time to step up, Dennard.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 11:54 PM)J24 Wrote: Pacman

Oooohh....that ain't good against this aerial attack.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 07:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oooohh....that ain't good against this aerial attack.

Yeah, not good at all.  Hopefully the young guys can step up and get the job done.  Of course some pressure from the guys up front will help.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Johnson upgraded to questionable.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/21/9775312/bengals-vs-cardinals-week-11-injury-update-michael-johnson-upgraded
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
And Sims is out.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 08:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Sims is out.
With MJ back to probable this doesn't worry me as much.

But no Jones...   yikes!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: With MJ back to probable this doesn't worry me as much.

But no Jones...   yikes!

Totally agree, would love see jones ball hawking.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Time to unleash he dominance of Margus Hunt.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 07:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oooohh....that ain't good against this aerial attack.

We've got to get a lot of pressure on Palmer.  He folds under pressure.
Reply/Quote
Sims was not going to be active anyway. This would have been thompson for the pass rush.

I wouldn't be surprised of pacman is back playing.
Reply/Quote
I would be happy if Pacman was dressed and returned punts at the minimum, or pinch ran when necessary. We need the field position, and K. Huber better show up today. I'm starting to wonder if the Bengals are a cold weather team or not, we shall soon see as the season progresses.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sims was not going to be active anyway.  This would have been thompson for the pass rush.  

I wouldn't be surprised of pacman is back playing.

I was wondering if that would be the case myself.

The Cardinals have been pretty successful rushing this season, so I don't know that I can say that for certain.

Sims helping to shut that down would eliminate the need for the DBs to worry about the PA game, which would greatly benefit the inexperienced Dennard.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 11:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got to get a lot of pressure on Palmer.  He folds under pressure.

Not from what I've seen.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 11:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got to get a lot of pressure on Palmer.  He folds under pressure.

This. Hope to see him on his ass a LOT this evening!
Reply/Quote