Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones, Kirkpatrick, Dennard
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you, Adam Jones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:40 PM)treee Wrote: You should be ashamed of yourselves. Especially you, Adam Jones.

Not sure you can knock a guy for his age catching up to him. He's been a great player for us. Maybe Pac and Revis can start a DB camp.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I didn't see anything egregious from Dre.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The secondary is garbage. As for Adam jones, he is finding out Father Time is undefeated.

Reply/Quote
You'd think with all these 1st round corners they draft, one might actually be a stud someday. Who Dey!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I didn't see anything egregious from Dre.

One missed tackle on a big gain, otherwise looked OK.
Reply/Quote
Last year it was apparent Jones had a lost a step. This year it is apparent he has lost two or three.
Reply/Quote
Not only did Jones directly give up a TD catch, but he also indirectly caused one when he went off the field for cramps and they threw over Lewis-Harris.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:46 PM)treee Wrote: Not only did Jones directly give up a TD catch, but he also indirectly caused one when he went off the field for cramps and they threw over Lewis-Harris.

Yup, the whole team quit. We had control of this game early then the refs started their BS. This team is not good enough to overcome bad calls.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:46 PM)treee Wrote: Not only did Jones directly give up a TD catch, but he also indirectly caused one when he went off the field for cramps and they threw over Lewis-Harris.

When he limped off I said "Well if they're going after him while he's in there, they are going to rip us over the top with him out."  Next play.....
Reply/Quote
3 first round picks looking like garbage...Linebackers completely lost in coverage and our safeties completely out of place. Defensive line cannot generate any pressure. Maybe we should look at the piece of shit hack calling the plays. The same guy who backs his coverage off in short yardage situations yet in 3rd and 11 he blitzes his safety while giving Thomas a one on one with our backup CB.

We have talent but Guenther repeatedly keeps calling the wrong formations, matchups, and plays given the downs and distance. This was the same linebacker coach that coached his linebacking crew to mediocrity. But hey let's promote from within instead of hiring proven coordinators. Hell I'd settle for promoting coaches who have done well on our team...not us. We just let them walk away.

We draft players develop them and let them walk while relying on players who like other coaches haven't proved jack shit.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:50 PM)JumboTron Wrote: When he limped off I said "Well if they're going after him while he's in there, they are going to rip us over the top with him out."  Next play.....

Yes let's blame Jones when fat boy Guenther didn't give Harris any help over top.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote:
Yes let's blame Jones
when fat boy Guenther didn't give Harris any help over top.

Ok, I will and did. 
Reply/Quote
Just throwing this out there...

Brandon Marshall
Week 1 vs Cincinnati: 3 catches, 32 yards
Week 2 @ Buffalo: 6 catches, 101 yards

Antonio Brown
Week 1 @ Washington: 8 catches, 126 yards, 2 TD
Week 2 vs Cincinnati: 4 catches, 39 yards

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yes let's blame Jones when fat boy Guenther didn't give Harris any help over top.

It was a comedy of errors all around.  There was no reason to blitz on 3rd and long, especially with Jones out.  Our CB's are a bunch of pxssies that head to the bench with a skinned knee no matter the situation.  The defense didn't even get lined up before the snap.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:44 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Last year it was apparent Jones had a lost a step.  This year it is apparent he has lost two or three.

Get serious! He just had an off game. He shut down Antonio Brown last week.
Reply/Quote
I really hope this was just an off game for Pacman. At one point in the first half he had allowed five of seven passes to be completed, a pass interference call, a touchdown, and a fumble on the return. After that they threw to the left over and over and over.

I actually thought Dre had a good game, but maybe he just looked good in comparison.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:13 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I really hope this was just an off game for Pacman.  At one point in the first half he had allowed five of seven passes to be completed, a pass interference call, a touchdown, and a fumble on the return.  After that they threw to the left over and over and over.

I actually thought Dre had a good game, but maybe he just looked good in comparison.

Nah dude, he good.  Just ask some on this thread, he shut down Antonio Brown in a driving rain storm last week bruh... Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just throwing this out there...

Brandon Marshall
Week 1 vs Cincinnati: 3 catches, 32 yards
Week 2 @ Buffalo: 6 catches, 101 yards

Antonio Brown
Week 1 @ Washington: 8 catches, 126 yards, 2 TD
Week 2 vs Cincinnati: 4 catches, 39 yards

I'm with u. 

While I do believe our defense DEFINITELY took a step back I think our offense sucks this year!  Our offense is the problem much more so then the D!    
Reply/Quote
Our offense just looks totally out of sync and impotent

All the while Marvin Jones is killing it in Detroit

Just sayin....
Reply/Quote