Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones, Kirkpatrick, Dennard
(09-25-2016, 07:19 PM)Whacked Wrote: Our offense just looks totally out of sync and impotent  

All the while Marvin Jones is killing it in Detroit

Just sayin....

Jones is killing it in Detroit, but we have to remember that Detroit is where people go to put up huge garbage time numbers and lose.

The Packers were up 31-3 before Marvin Jones caught his first TD today.

Calvin Johnson's 1,964 yard seasons was a year the Lions went 4-12.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Fair point. Wink

I do think we miss/need him though.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 09:04 PM)Whacked Wrote: Fair point. Wink

I do think we miss/need him though.

Yeah, it's not a good sign when Gio is your second best and only other consistent receiving threat outside of AJ.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dennard's been disappointing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The secondary has been having to cover longer, due to the lack of consistent pressure up front. Told everyone that we would really be missing Gilberry, and we most certainly are..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The dropped int's and blown coverages were terrible but I think it's more on coaching. We get outplayed by a unproven QB? We've seen that before. Unprepared like usual
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just throwing this out there...

Brandon Marshall
Week 1 vs Cincinnati: 3 catches, 32 yards
Week 2 @ Buffalo: 6 catches, 101 yards

Antonio Brown
Week 1 @ Washington: 8 catches, 126 yards, 2 TD
Week 2 vs Cincinnati: 4 catches, 39 yards
Get out of here with your facts and perspective. This is clearly an end if the world situation.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Jones had a bad game, but was also lining up 10 yards off the l.o.s. I'm more worried about our young guy right now, Dennard. It seems like he's always a step behind. I hope its just that he's coming off injury and is still getting full speed. Kirkpatrick looked fine today. In fact he's underrated if you ask me.
Reply/Quote
The Hue to Zamp changeover has been discussed to death. Right now I think the coaching change that is really affecting them is Vance Joseph to Kevin Coyle in addition to the other defensive coaching changes. Maybe it was all the ticky-tacky pre season injuries, but it just doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote