Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones activated/Ringo released
Bye Ringo...we hardly knew you

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 04:55 PM)pally Wrote: Bye Ringo...we hardly knew you

That's a head scratcher to me. Why bother even adding him to the roster? The Bengals had all of their DL healthy, and they could have just signed DeShawn Williams or Josh Tupou to their active roster instead of bothering with Ringo.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
might be a sign that Uzomah isn't quite ready for a game yet so they needed to keep Carter as an extra TE

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What the hell?

Ok seriously, who's in charge of making these decisions??
Reply/Quote
I guess Hopkins isn't that bad off afterall.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 05:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That's a head scratcher to me. Why bother even adding him to the roster? The Bengals had all of their DL healthy, and they could have just signed DeShawn Williams or Josh Tupou to their active roster instead of bothering with Ringo.

Because a bunch of people on this message board threw a fit when it didn't look like they were gonna sign someone to sit for a week before being cut lol

It doesn't hurt anything to bring him in, they got a look at him and now may be able to sign him to our PS if he clears? I'm not sure if he'll revert back to GB's or if he can go to any PS now. Either way it didn't hurt, but I never thought it was worth it in the first place and said this is exactly what would happen. Hopefully it appeased the fans that were upset before we signed him though.
Reply/Quote
Should really bolster our OL strength.

After losing a starter to injury makes total sense.

Confirms my full faith in this front office that they see the problem and are trying to fix it.
Reply/Quote