Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones has to apologize
(01-15-2016, 11:59 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Not shocking in the least bit.

The hit was a shot to the head, clearly. Not sure why Pac thought he was faking.

The Bengals and Steelers need to meet in the offseason and figure this thing out. Them beating each other up in the season and playoffs isn't helping anyone. It just continues to derail their seasons.

Completely, 1000% agree.  I really think the league needs to speak with both teams before they play each other next year and let them know certain things will not be tolerated.  And then start with the ejections.  Be it coach or player, you cross the line and you're gone. Otherwise, someone is going to get seriously hurt or end a career.
Reply/Quote
Apologize Marvin Style.

*giggle giggle Sorry *giggle giggle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:20 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Completely, 1000% agree.  I really think the league needs to speak with both teams before they play each other next year and let them know certain things will not be tolerated.  And then start with the ejections.  Be it coach or player, you cross the line and you're gone. Otherwise, someone is going to get seriously hurt or end a career.

The NFL pretends they don't like this kind of stuff, but in reality they love it. How much you wanna bet one (maybe even both) Bengals vs Steelers games are primetime next year? 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jones maybe should keep his word... but I don't think he ever utters a sentence without attaching something dumb to it somewhere. Guy just shouldn't talk. Good player, but about as smart as a box of bricks.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:56 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: Jones maybe should keep his word... but I don't think he ever utters a sentence without attaching something dumb to it somewhere. Guy just shouldn't talk. Good player, but about as smart as a box of bricks.

I can't tell if you screwed up "box of rocks" on purpose, or not...

On topic, though, I also had thought Brown was faking. I guess I couldn't see real injury through orange colored glasses. I will endeavor to make those lenses more clear in the future.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:55 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The NFL pretends they don't like this kind of stuff, but in reality they love it. How much you wanna bet one (maybe even both) Bengals vs Steelers games are primetime next year? 

Exactly this. I heard last weeks game absolutely killed it in the ratings. Something like 3/4 of the people watching network TV were watching the Steelers/Bengals game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Meh. Go ahead and apologize, but I don't see Mike Mitchell apologizing for knocking Eifert out for 2.5 games and possibly costing us a BYE.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 01:55 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The NFL pretends they don't like this kind of stuff, but in reality they love it. How much you wanna bet one (maybe even both) Bengals vs Steelers games are primetime next year? 

I'm calling it now: the Sunday night game for week 17 next year will be Bengals and Shittsburgh.  I think the bigger question is: will they schedule the  Monday Night game between them before or after Burfict's suspension is over? 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. Go ahead and apologize, but I don't see Mike Mitchell apologizing for knocking Eifert out for 2.5 games and possibly costing us a BYE.

In that weenie's defense, he didn't put his money where is mouth is. Jones should apologize, but I respect that he spoke up when he thought he was getting jobbed.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:13 PM)nevergonnachange Wrote: I'm calling it now: the Sunday night game for week 17 next year will be Bengals and Shittsburgh.  I think the bigger question is: will they schedule the  Monday Night game between them before or after Burfict's suspension is over? 

The inner paranoid in me jokingly thinks we play Pittsburgh in weeks 1 and 2 next year. Tongue

We'll see. 5 of the last 6 seasons have had us play Baltimore in week 17 (4 of them at home!). We did play @PIT to close out the 2014 regular season... I wonder why we haven't finished with Cleveland yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. I'm hoping Denver absolutely EMBARRASSES Pittsburgh. Like beating them 63-7. Like Denver builds a lead and just runs the ball and STILL scores TDs. Like builds a huge lead, punts on every first down and STILL scores TDs! LOL

ugh...the people here are a bunch of whiney, sore losers.  Face it... you guys choked Hilarious and don't have what it takes to extend your season past the first playoff game.  
Steelers will win on Sunday, banged up or not, and you guys will still be sitting here like a bumch of PMS laced women crying about the unfairness of the NFL and the Steeler favoritism.  Boo hoo.... see ya next season. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:36 PM)hatersgonnahate Wrote: ugh...the people here are a bunch of whiney, sore losers.  Face it... you guys choked Hilarious and don't have what it takes to extend your season past the first playoff game.  
Steelers will win on Sunday, banged up or not, and you guys will still be sitting here like a bumch of PMS laced women crying about the unfairness of the NFL and the Steeler favoritism.  Boo hoo.... see ya next season. 

There is absolutely no way this guy is getting banned.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:36 PM)hatersgonnahate Wrote: ugh...the people here are a bunch of whiney, sore losers.  Face it... you guys choked Hilarious and don't have what it takes to extend your season past the first playoff game.  

I smell sub-70 IQ, trailer park dwelling trash. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Even if the NFL like it, the players need to dial it down.  Someone is going to seriously get hurt, maybe even end a career... we are talking about their lives, their earnings, their futures.  I am not trying to sound like some sort of alarmist, but at some point they need to realize they are all part of a "fraternity" and they do all have futures to think about.
Reply/Quote

This dude didn't need banned. 0% chance he came back  after the steelers lose this weekend. They are going to get pummeled.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:31 AM)pally Wrote: Brown ruled out of Sunday's game.   Heard on Mike and mike per Steelers .com

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-ruled-out-for-Sundays-game/afce6d14-e9cb-427c-9c50-78435b0e76da

Oh what a shame. Sarcasm  Guess Pitt will lose by 40 instead of just 20.
Reply/Quote
I think he should apologize, but, wait until after the game because I have a feeling Brown may just be feeling well enough to play.
Reply/Quote

There seems to be a reading comprehension issue with some of the new Steelers fans that have joined lately. Jungle Noise is for BENGALS FANS only. If you post again in this section, you will be gone.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:04 PM)gobobro Wrote: I can't tell if you screwed up "box of rocks" on purpose, or not...

On topic, though, I also had thought Brown was faking. I guess I couldn't see real injury through orange colored glasses. I will endeavor to make those lenses more clear in the future.

It was intentional, yes Wink

And there's a difference between a fan saying "faking!" on a message board and him saying it on TV as a fellow player. Also, it wasn't the "faking!" part that made me shake my head. It's him claiming AB is his friend... while getting his name wrong... and claiming he winked at him.

Those two things are clearly lies, that's really the part that makes Jones look stupid. And those two things were clearly lies to those who watched the replay (Jones was nowhere near AB, remember, the whole thing with Porter was that Jones said Porter was nowhere near the injured AB... his own reason why Porter should have gotten a penalty  refutes his claim), and who would not know their own friend's name (Antonio Bryant...).

The fact that he was wrong almost doesn't matter... Jones is just a liar.
Reply/Quote

Yes I'm sure Manning and the Broncos will just roll over for your backup QB, 3rd string RB and your rag tag bunch of WR's..

sorry bud, you poked the tiger and got what you deserved. See ya in next years scrum, and fear the Burfcit, *****!
Reply/Quote