Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones just wants it to be fair...
Says he doesn't want to be paid like a top corner, but wants a fair deal. Sounds like a good plan to me....

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-CB-Adam-Jones-looking-for-fair-price-in-new-contract-44150047
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 10:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Says he doesn't want to be paid like a top corner, but wants a fair deal. Sounds like a good plan to me....

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Bengals-CB-Adam-Jones-looking-for-fair-price-in-new-contract-44150047

However, as everyone knows, the fairest deal is the one from the highest bidder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
32 is old in NFL years. I dont care that he missed years. He had a neck injury and returns. Returners take some of the biggest shots. And he is small. I would say 5 mil tops. 4 years 20 mil is about as far as i could comfortably go giving out money that isnt even mine. And that would be after we lock up MJ and Iloka. What does he consider fair Leon Hall money?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:01 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 32 is old in NFL years. I dont care that he missed years but he was just a Pro Bowler, playing the best CB of his career. He had a neck injury 5 years ago that hasn't ever returned and All-Pro returns. Returners take some of the biggest shots but he's so darn good at it. And he is small but durable since he's only missed 2 games in the last 4 years. I would say 7 mil tops. 3 years 21 mil is about as far as i could comfortably go giving out money that isnt even mine. And that would be before we lock up MJ and Iloka because Kirkpatrick being the #1 CB is terrifying. What does he consider fair Leon Hall money?

Something like that. ThumbsUp

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 08:34 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Something like that. ThumbsUp

....that and MLJ is a goner...

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote