Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones off IR & Jackson elevated
Charles Jones has been activated off the IR list.

WR Shedrick Jackson has been elevated from the PS for the game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You beat me to it as always! lol

Also....more current info on these 2 for the Turds...

"With a huge game this Thursday night as the Baltimore Ravens try to protect home-field against a divisional rival in the Cincinnati Bengals, they receive negative injury news. Top cornerback Marlon Humphrey is doubtful and offensive lineman Ronnie Stanley is out for the matchup tomorrow according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.

It’s likely that Humphrey will be out as he was listed as “DNP” or “didn’t practice” the whole week on all three injury reports from the Ravens. Consequently, his absence will be enormous as he is arguably Baltimore’s best defensive player and was likely to shadow Bengals receiver Ja’Marr Chase."
Reply/Quote
Chuck Sizzle is back!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good news!

I never wish for another team not to be at full strength but, if they are, I'll take the advantage!

I think our pass rush is going to feast on Jackson!

Joe and Ja'Marr are going to light the Rat Birds up!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 06:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good news!

I never wish for another team not to be at full strength but, if they are, I'll take the advantage!

I think our pass rush is going to feast on Jackson!

Joe and Ja'Marr are going to light the Rat Birds up!

I'm more worried about their running game.   They ran for 178 yards in the first game

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 06:28 PM)pally Wrote: Charles Jones has been activated off the IR list.  

WR Shedrick Jackson has been elevated from the PS for the game.

A Shedrick Jackson over Stanley Morgan elevation. Will be interesting to see if Jackson gets any snaps on offense considering Jones has been out for a few weeks so someone had to have been getting his practice reps.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 06:53 PM)Synric Wrote: A Shedrick Jackson over Stanley Morgan elevation. Will be interesting to see if Jackson gets any snaps on offense considering Jones has been out for a few weeks so someone had to have been getting his practice reps.

Another elevation for Jackson also indicates he may have jumped Lassiter, who was elevated for the earlier game Tee was out for, in the depth chart. 

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 06:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: You beat me to it as always! lol

Also....more  current info on these 2 for the Turds...

"With a huge game this Thursday night as the Baltimore Ravens try to protect home-field against a divisional rival in the Cincinnati Bengals, they receive negative injury news. Top cornerback Marlon Humphrey is doubtful and offensive lineman Ronnie Stanley is out for the matchup tomorrow according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.

It’s likely that Humphrey will be out as he was listed as “DNP” or “didn’t practice” the whole week on all three injury reports from the Ravens. Consequently, his absence will be enormous as he is arguably Baltimore’s best defensive player and was likely to shadow Bengals receiver Ja’Marr Chase."

And also huge because Chase is now one week healthier. Like others have said you don't celebrate injuries but this does really increase the chances for a big night for Chase who should get a ton of targets in this one I would hope. 
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 07:07 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: And also huge because Chase is now one week healthier. Like others have said you don't celebrate injuries but this does really increase the chances for a big night for Chase who should get a ton of targets in this one I would hope. 

We can only hope! Cautiously optimistic!
Reply/Quote