Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Battle
Jordan was named to the NFL's All-Rookie team for 2023

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-all-rookie-team-lions-rams-each-boast-four-selections-texans-clearly-nailed-top-three-picks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2024, 12:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: I guess we were in the minority. I was satisfied with that pick in that round myself.

Same, I liked the pick and am absolutely thrilled with how well he just jumped right in there and killed it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Kept seeing him ranked highly among rookie safeties, but top 10 overall is pretty impressive.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 12:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Kept seeing him ranked highly among rookie safeties, but top 10 overall is pretty impressive.

Imagine if the Bengals could find a safety to take over for Dax and move him to slot corner, since Hilton is getting a bit longer in the tooth.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2024, 01:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Imagine if the Bengals could find a safety to take over for Dax and move him to slot corner, since Hilton is getting a bit longer in the tooth.

dax is fine

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
A younger more Athletic Vonn Bell. Really impressed me during the second Ravens game this year!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Great year by Battle!

The playoffs show we have to add more speed.
Reply/Quote
Imagine that it didn't take Bengals coaches 10 games to see that Battle was playing better than Scott (and about the same to see that Hudson was better than Irv Smith)
Reply/Quote