Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Evans
Bengals get another solid pick, also PFF compares him to Zach Brown. Evans also has local ties, his dad was born in Cincinnati and his grandfather played football at Xavier.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
solid pick here I agree
Reply/Quote
Very nice pick. 3 down linebacker that is good in coverage, an athlete that can cover TE's long and fast.
Reply/Quote
"Premiere pass coverage linebacker in the draft"

Maybe we'll finally be able to handle tight ends
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He supposedly ran a 4.51 forty at his pro day at 233 lbs.  The only LB at the combine who had a faster time was Jabril Peppers (4.46) who only weighs 213.

His 38.5 vertical would have been an inch more than any other LB at the combine.
Reply/Quote
Another bonus for getting Evans is that his familiarity with Mixon might help him keep his nose clean.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think he bumps Flowers off the roster. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 07:48 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I think he bumps Flowers off the roster. 

Flowers has been here three years.  If he was going to do anything we would have seen it by now.

Time to move on.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 08:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Flowers has been here three years.  If he was going to do anything we would have seen it by now.

Time to move on.

True.

Or maybe Flowers is just a late bloomer??    Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote