Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan Palmer interview
(02-27-2020, 11:26 PM)Tony Wrote: Jordan should be grateful to the Bengals for a job no one else would have gave him.... Burrow is gonna be a Bengal no matter who likes it and I truly believe he is what this team has been missing....

People keep saying this, but he was actually on several other teams (Bears, Titans, Jags).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People keep saying this, but he was actually on several other teams (Bears, Titans, Jags).

How much playing time / active game day  roster spots did he have? He was here half of the quitters career.. I love how Carson never mentions that...
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:09 AM)Tony Wrote: How much playing time / active game day  roster spots did he have? He was here half of the quitters career.. I love how Carson never mentions that...

People are claiming we’re the only ones who would ever have given him a roster spot. That’s just simply not true. He was signed by a few teams due to injuries. Not saying he ever stuck around anywhere, or even played, but we were not the only team to ever employ Jordan Palmer in the NFL.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

A few things about this interview:

1.) Thanks for sharing, Holic....good stuff.

2.) It is uncanny how much Jordan looks and sounds like his brother.  For a number of reasons, I am sure that isn't easy.  It is like being a twin without the success of the other twin.

3.) Jordan is a much better, and more confident speaker than Carson.   He is very well-spoken and, hard to believe I am saying this after saying how much he is like his brother, entertaining. 

4.) His praise for Burrow seems to be very genuine.  

5.) Yes, he dropped a lot of names promoting his QB Summit, but I like how he reference the humility of the guys he is working with. 

6.) Wine?  Hilarious.  
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 09:11 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: A few things about this interview:

1.) Thanks for sharing, Holic....good stuff.

2.) It is uncanny how much Jordan looks and sounds like his brother.  For a number of reasons, I am sure that isn't easy.  It is like being a twin without the success of the other twin.

3.) Jordan is a much better, and more confident speaker than Carson.   He is very well-spoken and, hard to believe I am saying this after saying how much he is like his brother, entertaining. 

4.) His praise for Burrow seems to be very genuine.  

5.) Yes, he dropped a lot of names promoting his QB Summit, but I like how he reference the humility of the guys he is working with. 

6.) Wine?  Hilarious.  

I like to drink the ole Vino and talk football myself lol
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like to drink the ole Vino and talk football myself lol

With an allergy to sulfites, I wake up at 2 AM on fire if I have more than one glass...give me bourbon or give me death. 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 04:40 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: With an allergy to sulfites, I wake up at 2 AM on fire if I have more than one glass...give me bourbon or give me death. 

Give me brewskies. I get hungover on the ole whiskey...
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

every time I see burrows face I think of jim breur in half baked
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 04:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: every time I see burrows face I think of jim breur in half baked

Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 01:29 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sounds like Jordan kinda thinks his brother is full of it.

Carson Palmer full of "IT"? You missed a few letters beginning with S followed by an H..and of course followed by "IT". Spelling will be your doom! Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Give me brewskies. I get hungover on the ole whiskey...

Not trying to make anyone jealous, but I don't get hangovers.  Never had one.  I usually sleep incredibly well if I have been drinking and wake up feeling great.  I know, blessed.  My father is the same way, too.  
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2020, 11:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not trying to make anyone jealous, but I don't get hangovers.  Never had one.  I usually sleep incredibly well if I have been drinking and wake up feeling great.  I know, blessed.  My father is the same way, too.  

I AM JEALOUS MY BROTHER!!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2020, 12:45 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I AM JEALOUS MY BROTHER!!!! Rock On

Well, if it makes you feel better, I crack and pop every step for the first 10 minutes I get out of bed.  I eventually loosen up and I'm still competing for swimming but the numerous cortisone shots over the years and lots of throwing, swimming, etc, has taken its toll.  So even if my head doesn't hurt, my body feels like it wants to be donated to science fiction sometimes.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
are jordan and carson twins? I mean they sound exactly the same and look nearly the same.
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2020, 11:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not trying to make anyone jealous, but I don't get hangovers.  Never had one.  I usually sleep incredibly well if I have been drinking and wake up feeling great.  I know, blessed.  My father is the same way, too.  

If I have one beer, I can feel it the next day during my run, I have no spit. Dehydrated.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2020, 07:32 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If I have one beer, I can feel it the next day during my run, I have no spit. Dehydrated.

Poor dude, I get like that when I have about 20 the day before lol
Reply/Quote
I once had 12 shots of vodka and barely felt anything. These days though, I hardly ever drink.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2020, 04:20 PM)Earendil Wrote: I once had 12 shots of vodka and barely felt anything. These days though, I hardly ever drink.

Drunk alcohol 2 days in my life (purposely; have consumed a few different things accidentally and spit out, because anything alcoholic is beyond disgusting, save for...):

... 2 shots of Sambuca when in Scotland, as I love the taste of Nyquil (tastes like powerful Nyquil).
And 8 shots of vodka of an empty stomach; 4 mixed with fruit juice, 4 straight. Never again and the ONLY time in my life I did something against my (not will, but what I wanted to do) want, solely because of my atmosphere. Thankfully, nobody peer-pressured me, but I was being a good sport about things.

I didn't even feel the slightest buzz or anything, both times. My father's tolerance is legendary amongst family and friends; I guess it runs in the family.

Alcohol ******* sucks.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2020, 03:07 AM)grampahol Wrote: Carson Palmer full of "IT"? You missed a few letters beginning with S followed by an H..and of course followed by "IT". Spelling will be your doom! Nervous

Never understood the hate some have for Carson here. 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2020, 07:00 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Never understood the hate some have for Carson here. 
I get it, that's humor...right?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote